Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Penn State's white hot recruiting summer continued on Thursday, as the Nittany Lions picked up their 11th commitment since July 3. The latest to join the nation's No. 2 recruiting class was Argyle (Texas) Liberty Christian athlete Cristian Driver, who announced his commitment live on CBSSports HQ.

The four-star prospect is the son of former NFL wide receiver Donald Driver, a Pro Bowler with the Green Bay Packers. The older Driver was coached by James Franklin for one season with the Packers in 2005.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

It's kickoff and nobody knows if Cliffords playing

SD

Hate the numbers on the helmets. Corny as farg

Geowhizzer

Craptastic Clifford is back.  They're putrid right now.

SD

Quote from: Rome on November 23, 2021, 05:08:51 PM
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32700553/penn-state-nittany-lions-james-franklin-agree-new-10-year-contract

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

He had a lot of interest from big name schools. He's had PSU top 5 at some point almost annually. He does some shtein that's infuriating but overall he's one of the better college coaches.

Rome

SD

MDS

holy shtein this marganiassi take is worse than any politics one hes had
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 23, 2021, 10:01:29 PM
holy shtein this marganiassi take is worse than any politics one hes had

Almost as bad as every one of your Phillies takes and Jalen Raegor scouting report. Your tv show recommendations are usually on point so you get credit for that

ice grillin you

you're right

Penn state is never getting anyone better....you could do a lot worse than having a great recruiter....their current class is elite and better than Ohio states

Let Franklin get the players and make sure you surround him with great coordinators and you good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol youre a complete nerd who worships stupid rankings of high school kids as if it means anything. nobody knows shtein...franklin can get all the "5 star" athletes he wants but he cant coach for shtein. penn st stunk last year and stinks again this year and theyll lose to ohio state every year. hes had great recruiting classes according to this pointless sites and then loses to illinois at home.

i hope you all enjoy going 7-5 from here to eternity
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 24, 2021, 10:39:21 AM
you're right

Penn state is never getting anyone better....you could do a lot worse than having a great recruiter....their current class is elite and better than Ohio states

Let Franklin get the players and make sure you surround him with great coordinators and you good

Thank you

I acknowledged he's infuriating but I can't think of anyone better. He had legit interest from other major schools too.

https://twitter.com/finebaum/status/1463277231023738888 20