Previous topic - Next topic

Self-inflicted GSW

Gangsta way to die
2 (25%)
Chickenshtein way out
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

PoopyfaceMcGee

I tend to think of all suicides as both a display of guts and an act of cowardice. Very tough call if I have to choose.

Sgt PSN

Chicken shtein. Not only are you taking the easy way out but you're putting a tremendous burdon and guilt on family and friends who have to deal with the aftermath.

Obviously if his brain was mush from football and there was a short in the wiring, it's a little different. But the average suicide is chicken shtein.

ice grillin you

i dont think its either but if i had to pick one its gangsta

lol @ an 'average suicide'
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its the cowards way out

i had a cousin who did it like 10 years ago. it totally wrecked his parents and his friends, obviously, but i guess he was happy that he didnt have to go through some tough time in his life bla bla.

puss. life is a bitch sometimes. take drugs, get help, pay for a hummer and youll be fine. god damn selfish iceholes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i could say hes not miserable anymore and his parents and friends are bitches for letting his death wreck their own lives.....be stronger than that pusses

i actually am happy for people who committ suicide...because they dont have to suffer anymore

the one caveat tho is young kids who may lose a parent via self pawnage....its pretty messed up for them

MDS

you have a kid, raise him presumably well then randomly find out he offed himself at 19

see how well you handle it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you should be upset because your kid died....but the fact that it was suicide should not make a difference...in fact it should make it easier...

MDS

Sgt PSN

Yeah, I'm sure parents find comfort in knowing that their kid offed him/herself rather than coming to them to talk about their problems and get help.  As a parent, if one of my kids committed suicide, the thought I would carry with me for the rest of my life would be "Why didn't she feel like she could come to me for help with her problems?" 

MDS

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 03, 2012, 12:46:49 PM
Yeah, I'm sure parents find comfort in knowing that their kid offed him/herself rather than coming to them to talk about their problems and get help.  As a parent, if one of my kids committed suicide, the thought I would carry with me for the rest of my life would be "Why didn't she feel like she could come to me for help with her problems?"

be better parents.....thats what id do

and yes in the case of suicide you can find comfort in the fact that your kid is no longer a miserable human being in his/her miserable world...its not much but its certainly better than them dying in a drunk driving crash to give one of many examples

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2012, 01:13:43 PM
be better parents.....thats what id do

My best friend killed himself a few months after I went into the Navy. He lived in the suburbs in a huge 4 bedroom house with a inground pool, drove a nice car, and had the greatest parents and sister I've ever come across. He was 20 and killed himself over a girl who lied, bruised and bloodied herself, and said he beat her. His parents couldn't have been more loving or better people.

MDS

General_Failure

Look at you guys, talking to IGY like he has a foot in the real world.

The man. The myth. The legend.