Around the NFL -- week 8

Started by BigEd76, October 29, 2006, 12:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Brandon Jabobs just OWNED Ronde Barber.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Atlanta won at Cincinnati 29-27

New Orleans sucked at home

Arizona still sucks

AP

LT with 2nd TD in the first quarter.

BigEd76

Reggie Bush left the game with an injured ankle

Dillen

Quote from: AP on October 29, 2006, 04:28:58 PM
LT with 2nd TD in the first quarter.
Im playing a guy with Larry Johnson and LT in fantasy. Everyone else on his team is utter trash, but im going to lose anyways. He picked up a bunch of guys who are doing really wel that no one thought would...Huard, Cotchery.

QB Eagles

Cleveland's kicker just missed a 26-yard FG.

QB Eagles

Best Yahoo Gamechannel glitch ever:

It's 14-7 at halftime in San Diego, but they are showing it as a 14-14 final.

Feva

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 29, 2006, 04:30:29 PM
Reggie Bush left the game with an injured ankle

Too bad for the Saints, he had a chance to fumble and throw an INT in the end zone before he left.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

I didn't miss a thing because CBS had an update every 30 seconds.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Is Oakland really beating the Steelers going into the 4th quarter?  :o

13-6 with about 10 mins left.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

AP

180 + rushing yards and 3 TD's for my man LT. He's having a hell of a game.

BigEd76

Roethlisberger was driving for the tying TD and got picked off, returned 100 for a TD.  20-6  :o  Concussion Boy has 4 INTs

Meanwhile, Indy and Denver are scoring all over the place.  Now 31-28 Colts with 3 mins left

BigEd76

Tatum Bell takes one inside the 35 of Indy.  D-Caf!

BigEd76

31-31, 1:45 left or so

Too much time to give Manning...

BigEd76

Did it again.  Right down the field, then Vinatieri hit a game-winning FG.  Same ol' ish...

Now the Steelers are driving for the tying TD again.  20-13, 1:46 left, 4th and goal from the 3...

Pass to Holmes knocked away!