Started by BigEd76, May 08, 2006, 01:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

:-D   Everytime i see him without a helmet thats what i see.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhanInDC

Buccaneers | Gradkowski makes strong impression on Gruden
Mon, 8 May 2006 04:53:08 -0700

Buccaneers.com reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Bruce Gradkowski made a strong impression on head coach Jon Gruden during the team's minicamp. Gruden said, "He's not used to being in the huddle calling plays. He's called the majority of his plays himself at the line of scrimmage with some help from the sidelines. So just the language, speaking the language, is a challenge for him at this point. But he's got a lot of talent, he's very mobile and we're really pleased with what we saw."

I rated the Birds draft a solid A. I would've likes to have seen a QB from them to groom as a solid backup, possible starter. Gradkowski would have been awesome here.  :-\
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Mad-Lad

BigEd76

Wingspan

does anyone else think that it takes BigEd about 15 minutes to scroll from the top to the bottom of his bookmark/favorite menu?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

You can find pretty much anything on Google images....  8)

Vince Young can throw it over the mountains...

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Nitz

http://www.yaysports.com/nfl/2006/02/yaysports_has_seen_vince_young.html

Here is a copy of Vince Young's wonderlic test (the actually test).

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 08, 2006, 01:39:44 PM
You can find pretty much anything on Google images.... 8)

Vince Young can throw it over the mountains...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. :-D 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Nitz on May 14, 2006, 09:03:17 PM

Meanwhile, that is probably the least funny thing I've ever seen.  I'm going back to watch Uncle Vinny toss a steak. 

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 14, 2006, 09:16:10 PM
Quote from: Nitz on May 14, 2006, 09:03:17 PM

Meanwhile, that is probably the least funny thing I've ever seen.  I'm going back to watch Uncle Vinny toss a steak. 

it's obvious that you never read your own posts  :-X
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

QuoteNFL | League to change uniform number rules
Mon, 15 May 2006 07:35:29 -0700

ESPN reports the NFL has decided to change their policy regarding uniform numbers. No details of the agreement have been disclosed.

Bush wins again