Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you are shocked that a team with three superbowls has passed one with no championships of any kind in the last 56 years?

I don't believe you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

you sound like a Dallas fan touting three SBs

The same statement was true 15 years ago. Were they better than the Eagles then?

ice grillin you

no they weren't...but they are now...I just don't get why that is shocking to you?

its not like they passed the steelers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the eagles are one of the biggest messes in football right now

but theyre definitely better than a team that beat them twice last year and won the division
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

smeags

This thread is going much better than its predecessor.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

QB Eagles

Somewhat analogous to what is going on between the Eagles and Bradford:

QuoteThe Washington taterskins have broken off negotiations with quarterback Kirk Cousins, a team source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Tuesday.

No further talks are scheduled, the source told Schefter. Another source recently told ESPN that the two sides were not close in earlier discussions and that gap had not been closed in the ensuing weeks.

The source also told Schefter it's not a foregone conclusion that the taterskins would then use the franchise tag on Cousins. Teams have until March 1 to apply the franchise tag.

Diomedes

Apparently the tater skins FO is so disorganized that in 2013  they accidentally paid a (now former) player $40k, which he has refused to give back.  They are now suing for it.

How many lawyer hours will Snyder dedicated to recouping 40k?  His legal team has to cost him at least $500 per hour.

Idiot organization, from the fans to the owner.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

No doubt it is one of the worst organizations is sports, but in this case it could be that they have to sue for league/cap compliance reasons. Which isn't to say megaDan wouldn't sue anyway if that wasn't the case. The Eagles farged up things with Westbrook's contract that took forever to resolve.

SD

The Eagles farged up TO's contract and it cost them an entire season and possibly a Superbowl

SD