Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

per uncle les

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

amazing job by Jeffrey and Howie

And by amazing I mean farged up

Sgt PSN

Totally bland hire. He's not even intriguing because he's such an unknown. But he's not Chip Kelly, so I'm not going to hate on him until he actually gives me reason to.

Go Doug!!

ice grillin you

how bad is the staff going to be under this cat...he has no experience and thus no ties to anyone or cache with anyone...so who fills out the all important coordinator positions and on down
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2016, 05:46:15 PM
how bad is the staff going to be under this cat...he has no experience and thus no ties to anyone or cache with anyone...so who fills out the all important coordinator positions and on down

A farging train wreck

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2016, 05:46:15 PM

Get yo popcorn ready

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: smeags on January 14, 2016, 05:50:13 PM
I can't WAIT till I get my ticket invoice.

shtein on it and mail it back c/o Howie Roseman

ice grillin you

anyone else feel like this was done today because all the other openings were going coughlin dissed them and chip gets hired

its like they had to do something PR wise and they did the only thing they could at this point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

shurmur the oc
fajita, or whatever his name is, the dc

im sure bradford is dying to join this trainwreck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

They called Uncle Tom and said we're going with someone who didn't serve in WWII.  Done.

They don't give a shtein where Kelly ends up as long as it isn't Philly.  Done.

Good luck to this farging guy.  I hope he finally wins us a Super Bowl and anyone who doesn't feel the same way can light themselves on fire.

SD

Personality wise Pederson just doesn't come off like a leader of men. Honestly I would have preferred Shurmer. They're both awful hires either way.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2016, 05:55:38 PM
anyone else feel like this was done today because all the other openings were going coughlin dissed them and chip gets hired

its like they had to do something PR wise and they did the only thing they could at this point

It was going to be obvious when they sat around doing nothing until Kansas City loses. Imagine the conversations with Shurmur... "yeah Pat, we'll get back to you on the job, we're still working hard going through all the applications here."

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2016, 05:57:18 PM
im sure bradford is dying to join this trainwreck

it's basically the same team he started with