eagles AT fed ex

Started by ice grillin you, November 16, 2006, 08:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

as the taterskins season plummets into the abyss so to will the ticket prices

im not going to get a huge amount...but im gonna look around for a small group of seats and i wanted to guage interest before i went out and got them

IN?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Beermonkey

Since I boned myself out of NO, count me in. I've been meaning to get down there for years.

Susquehanna Birder

DH

PoopyfaceMcGee

There's about a 5% chance I could go.  But at least it's not 0%.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

of course, this will be the 6th straight year for me.

MDS

i really really really want to. but im not doing any work this semester and i have finals that week. its a bad combo.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on November 16, 2006, 11:41:15 AM
i really really really want to. but im not doing any work this semester and i have finals that week. its a bad combo.

I'm sort of in the same boat except I'm doing well in school and that game falls on my birthday. There's a slight chance I'll go.

MDS

im not doing "bad." just "not good." also, itll cost me over $100 to get down to dc. i dont think i could drive. so yea, tix + transport= too much for me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Quasimoto

I'd be in.  Maybe when the Eagles score we could take turns singing our Nazi chant "Fly, Eagles, Fly!"

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on November 16, 2006, 12:51:55 PM
im not doing "bad." just "not good." also, itll cost me over $100 to get down to dc. i dont think i could drive. so yea, tix + transport= too much for me.

I'm betting there's at least 3 people that care.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

I'll take the under on that one. 

mussa

Im going, but my buddy down in DC is going to get a group of tickets for us and his family. I'd like to meet up and tailgate though def :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"