Seahawks Game

Started by Reidme, November 23, 2005, 09:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Reidme....Sus has an Eagles NFC Champs flag. Just ONE flag flying over the tailgate. Its in the same spot as always.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

jeffreyjpa

Tailgating at the Wach was pretty good yesterday, fairly warm for post-Thanksgiving, and kind of mellow. We were kind of worn out from the weekend, so we didn't get down there until 11:00 AM, and there were plenty of spots left.

I doubt that will be the case for the MNF game, though...I have a feeling the lot is going to fill up early, as it did for the Dallas MNF game. Due to some family issues, we didn't get to the Sports Complex until 7:30 for the Dallas game, and were one of the last cars to get into the gihugic lot formerly known as Veterans Stadium. Not sure if any of you have parked there yet, but it's like a Disney World-sized parking lot.

I might wear the old-school Seth Joyner on Monday night...don't get to bust that one out very often these days.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 28, 2005, 01:33:12 PM
Reidme....Sus has an Eagles NFC Champs flag. Just ONE flag flying over the tailgate. Its in the same spot as always.

And I should actually be flying the thing.

ice grillin you

Buddy is a living legend to the sheep

baaaaa!!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

story:

i find out there are face value tickets on ticketmaster. i call up friend and we decide to go. were looking around, ticketmaster is a backed up. we find equal to face tickets on stubhub. i fill in all the info, about to click the place order button, then power goes out for a split second. i lose internet connection for a few minutes, and in that time someone else buys the tickets. i give up. my friend calls me at 130am and tells me he found more tickets on ticketmaster. i say go for it. he buys them.

my first home game in a few years. their probably gonna get killed. but whatever. as john madden says: football........is football.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

T_Section224

you are a horrible story teller
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

MURP

Wingspan

i just searched...there are tickets available on ticketmaster. how'd they wind up back on there? can you return seats to the eagles?

i'd imagine if you did that, joe banner would try and trip you on your way out of the door.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

ive been told that. so wheres this tailgate you idiots have? if i have time, can i stop by and steal your beer and food?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm actually pretty surprised at the number of tickets available on Ebay right now.

People should be ashamed of themselves for bailing on the Eagles.

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on November 30, 2005, 01:07:55 PM
ive been told that. so wheres this tailgate you idiots have? if i have time, can i stop by and steal your beer and food?

i thought you weren't gonna spend your money to see "this group of losers"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MadMarchHare

In his defense, I think he said he wouldn't spend 4-5x face value....
Anyone but Reid.

Rome

Quote from: MadMarchHare on November 30, 2005, 03:12:30 PM
In his defense, I think he said he wouldn't spend 4-5x face value....

If you include the expense of actually flying to Philly, getting a hotel for the night and all the ancillary expenses associated with going to the game, I'm spending more than five times face value to see the game.

More like ten times face value and I'm not complaining.

It's the farging Eagles, guys.  It's worth it.