Dead in 2023

Started by Diomedes, January 03, 2023, 01:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Tim McCarver dead at 81

Munson

Richard Belzer aka Detective Munch
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

And his last words reportedly, by his friend, were farg you motherfarger.

Jimmy Carter is in hospice and Tom Sizemore suffered a brain aneurysm so they'll sadly be on the list soon

MDS

belzer kept a low profile lately but he was a qanon freak who loved alex jones...he was famously a big conspiracy guy in the 80s and 90s when it was jfk and man on the moon shtein so kind of a natural progression there. reading about that kinda ruined his death for me because i always dug him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh man yeah that changes the thoughts on him

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 19, 2023, 02:44:35 PM
And his last words reportedly, by his friend, were farg you motherfarger.

Jimmy Carter is in hospice and Tom Sizemore suffered a brain aneurysm so they'll sadly be on the list soon

Sizemore has died.

He was great in Saving Private Ryan

ice grillin you

genius producer/composer of the 1970's david axelrod at 85
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

also got Obama elected.

QB Eagles

David Axelrod died in 2017.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

bobby caldwell who had a lifetime invite to the  cookout
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Jim Gordon, master drummer and Matricide

WaPo:
QuoteHis work on the Incredible Bongo Band's 1973 song "Apache" (a remake of a 1960 hit by the Shadows) was discovered by hip-hop artists and became one of the most sampled drum breaks in history. The 2012 documentary "Sample This" called the Bongo Band's version "the national anthem of hip-hop."

PhillyPhreak54

Oh no!

RIP to Lance Reddick (Lt Daniels)

Dead at 60

Thats a tough one

MDS

aint no rhyme or reason for this shtein

that dude kept himself in incredible shape was consistently working...life just be that way i guess

RIP to a real one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.