A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

shouldnt biden get impeached for fist bumping that murdering saudi dictator
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

if Trump did that we'd be howling

it's disgusting that he's honoring them with a visit...the optics of the fist bump are insult to injury

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

saudi govt had the angle of the pic...not the western press....and they blasted the image out. it was very good validation for them.

someone anyone better challenge him in the primary
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

it's a despicable clan, the house of Saud

one of the most unfair things in human history, that they should be elevated by holding rights to all that oil

bunch of goddamn religious thugs
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah his visit with them doesn't sit well with me either. They're repulsive oh and they chopped up a journalist and no one did shtein about it

MDS

biden has no shot against any non trump R but this even cancels out trump fingering russian and north korean icehole

i have a feeling that newsom is going to run, hes making little overtures here and there. someone has to see bidens negatives and how decrepit and old he is. its not rocket science. ill always love uncle joe for beating evil and for putting a philly sports fan at 1600 penn but hes gotta go.

ice grillin you

if Biden runs again and I don't think there is a chance he does then the Dems need a new party way more than the Republicans....I've been saying this since way before Munson was sucking his dick that he's a colossal pos
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im the other way...im pretty sure he does

if a big field gets in, where 25-30% wins a primary, he can most certainly do it again. he does have a base of support and if there like 8 other people in it, the anti joe vote will be spread around. if its like 2-3 people who challenge him, hes probably done for.

it boggles my mind how the democrats dont have a conveyer belt of handsome black men to run. they dont even have to be good at politics, just be charming and funny and youll get the folks out and suburban morons will fall in line.

ice grillin you

the most charismatic likeable candidate ever is not winning with 9% inflation and 5 dollar gas...those numbers could change for the better but they still were under his watch and he has weekend at Bernie's vibes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Call me naive but I don't think Joe Biden has directed anyone to murder a journalist...the fact he's fist bumping a guy who did is repulsive...I get that there are reasons to visit places where the people in charge aren't my favorite guys, but I don't know man...not good.

PhillyPhreak54

The dems disorganization is maddening. It's been like that for awhile. Maybe Newsome does run - and I kinda hope he does.

I read something the other day where it mentioned the GOP doesn't want Cheeto Dick announcing his 2024 candidacy until after midterms bc they're scared it'll motivate people to go vote against the R's - and of course it infers that the shriveled ballsack of a human won't wait and will plow ahead because he wants to fundraise.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on July 15, 2022, 11:42:36 PM
Call me naive but I don't think Joe Biden has directed anyone to murder a journalist...the fact he's fist bumping a guy who did is repulsive...I get that there are reasons to visit places where the people in charge aren't my favorite guys, but I don't know man...not good.
OK,  you're naive. It was expected by far to many that Biden had to do some Khashoggi-shaming, and as a formality the Saudi Crown Prince MBS would have to listen a bit before getting on to the important stuff, like buying f-35s, and Biden helping form a major Arab military coalition - one that may also include Israel.

They have tried and fell flat on their face a few times in recent memory, but this time is different. With the US withdraw from the region and the very real specter of a nuclear Iran with a far more potent military than many of it's enemy neighbors combined, and now out own their own - chopping up a journalist is nuisance level trivia.

On the other hand, a large US supported broad Arab military/intelligence coalition is a big deal. And if Israel joins them, they can tote along their nukes (that of course don't exist), and maybe use them against Irans nukes that may shortly exist.

Palki Sharma on WION Gravitas is as good as any news presenter out there imo, though I don't always agree with her. Hope the link works if anyone might be interested.

https://www.wionews.com/videos/gravitas-plus-is-an-arab-nato-taking-shape-495929

EDIT: I think this one will work if anyone is interested in geopolitics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axlWIe_X7A8

SD

phattymatty

sleepy Joe got Mexico to pay for the wall excited to hear how republicans spin that one

MDS

so on a scale of nothing to nothing, what is going to happen to ken buck for being on tape trying to get someone to commit actual voter fraud