Chad Johnson's "List"

Started by Sgt PSN, September 26, 2005, 12:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Watching Sportscenter and Chad Johnson has a list titled "Who's covered Chad Johnson in 2005?" and it's got a list of all the DB's he's going up against this year.  Next to their name there is are 2 boxes labled "yes" and "no".  He's got the "no" box checked for the past 2 weeks and after this week I'm guessing there's a check in the "no" box again next to Jerry Azuma's name too.  :-D

WEST is GOD

I know I thought it was funny too.

I wonder if he gets like 15 yards and 2 catches, but a TD, if he'll check in yes or no.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyPhreak54

I thought his Riverdance celebration yesterday was hilarious. :-D :-D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2005, 07:16:50 AM

So did I.

But we all know had it been TO, it would have been headline news.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 26, 2005, 07:16:50 AM

Yeah it was.  Freaking classic.  As for TO saying there will be no celebrating this year, I noticed he did a little bump n grind action in the endzone yesterday.  Nothing spectacular but I don't think it's going to be long before we something a little more extravagant from him. 

mussa

CJ is awesome.  He's going to have a big year.   
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

CJ is hilarious.  Pepto sent to the DB's last year..

PhillyGirl

He so wants to be TO. He even said that TO is his favorite WR.

The pushups in the endzone were a tribute.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

I watched that...they were like half assed push ups though.  He needs to get more muscles like TO.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MDS

I wonder if he would've checked "yes" to Matt Ware covering him in last years game.

Cuase Matt Ware's awsome. And he starts.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

Quote from: MURP on September 26, 2005, 12:49:38 PM
CJ is hilarious.  Pepto sent to the DB's last year..
Yeah, but that game he was like 3 catches, 20 yards.

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: Avenger on September 26, 2005, 02:16:51 AM
I know I thought it was funny too.

I wonder if he gets like 15 yards and 2 catches, but a TD, if he'll check in yes or no.
the thing is i think that he will check yes if he loses, no matter how good he does because he is that kind of player, if they win then he will  probally hit up a yes
GO TERPS

mooby

you guys have to turn anything that has to do with another team into a t.o. suckfest?

MDS

So says the man with a fanbase willing to individually perform handjobs to their beloved over-the-hill NASCAR coach.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: mooby on September 26, 2005, 10:55:05 PM
you guys have to turn anything that has to do with another team into a t.o. suckfest?

Your pathetic Foreskins team has played two crappy squads and you have the balls to come and talk smack to the four time defending NFC East champs?  The team that has owned your crappy team for years?
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.