Around The NFL -- Week 3

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 25, 2005, 09:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Niners can't hold on to their lead!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyGirl

Could the CBS announcers be sucking off the Pats anymore? I'm ready to vomit from listening to them.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Eli Manning tonight....SNF crew.....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Ouch, just saw Harrisons injury...looked pretty severe.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2005, 07:35:27 PM
Eli Manning tonight....SNF crew.....

Thank goodness for the mute button.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

Scott just did his old team a huge favor.

TD Steelers. Hines Ward.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 25, 2005, 07:34:22 PM
Could the CBS announcers be sucking off the Pats anymore? I'm ready to vomit from listening to them.

This is an awesome game though.  Pitt just tied it up at 20 with 1:21 to go. 

MDS

The CBS guys have been all over the Pats dongs for a good 3 years.

This one is good though. I guess for picking purposes, my rooting interest rests squarley on the shoulders of the Pats. Yes. They do.

Sgt PSN

Vinatierri is awesome.  He's the Tom Brady of kicking.  :paranoid

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 25, 2005, 07:48:39 PM
Vinatierri is awesome.  He's the Tom Brady of kicking.  :paranoid

At least he didn't beat out Akers for the Wachovia Uncommon Performance of the Week.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 25, 2005, 07:50:46 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 25, 2005, 07:48:39 PM
Vinatierri is awesome. He's the Tom Brady of kicking. :paranoid

At least he didn't beat out Akers for the Wachovia Uncommon Performance of the Week.

Yeah, but kicking game winning field goals in the closing seconds is not uncommon for Vinatieri.  Kicking a game winning field goal in the closing seconds on one leg is uncommon for Akers though.  :)

WEST is GOD

Cowboy fans make me sick. So many bandwagoners on the west coast.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas still cannot defend the deep ball.

Oakland & Philly throw the deep ball (their next two opponents).

Dallas is staying in the bay area the whole week (I guess that SF-DAL flight is too long ::))

They gave up 31 points to the stinkin 49ers and were beat twice by Super Midget and the washed up QB last Monday.

Sgt PSN