The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

yeah i don't know how you can be an nba fan and not enjoy watching how GS plays.

i do hate watching houston though...i know lots of people love it but harden's foul hunting is unbearable for me to watch.

MDS

gsw is -900 to win...cavs +550

is there even a point to playing this?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yes. blowout basketball is better than no basketball.

and lebron will maybe take 2 games. and someone weird like JR or george hill will hit like 9 3s and help win one.

Rome

I. would drop a hundy on the Cavs just on the off-chance that someone gets hurt.  Look at the Chris Paul situation or even Kyrie.  Those two series likely turned out differently because of injury.

You never know...

ice grillin you

problem is the warriors would need at least two people to get hurt...when they didnt have durant and steph was not near 100% losin  draymond for game six in 2016 really cost them...but now with durant they have so much more room for injuries and off nights
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 29, 2018, 08:32:30 AM
it would only be a miracle if he was beating teams better than his...superstars win in the nba and there just really aren't any in the east

now if he beats golden state then we are having a different discussion

Totally agree.  He pulls this off next step may be Sainthood.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 29, 2018, 02:00:08 PM
gsw is -900 to win...cavs +550

is there even a point to playing this?

biggest underdog to ever win a finals was detroit +500 over the lakers when the lakers quit

lakers were -2000 against the AI sixers

MDS

think the best shot in the dark may be lebron +600 to win mvp...obviously he gets it if they win and theres a backdoor way for him to get it if it goes 6 and more likely 7
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

What is this challenging a foul bullshtein never seen that before

ice grillin you

phattymatty

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Rome

Cavs got straight robbed last night.  On to the next, though.

And LBJ is God.

MDS

its impossible to feel bad for lebron who has 3 rings and a bazillion dollars, and has been haroboring jr smith for years, but i did last night

he played out of his farging mind against an amazing team. a foul call is changed. george hill misses a ft. jr smith jr smith's. poor lebron.