Jalen Reagor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 23, 2020, 10:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

they should go all out for the number one pick but they will instead finish 6-10
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

If they do somehow get a high pick they need the LT from Oregon

QB Eagles

If they take two first round LTs in three years, it probably won't be Howie picking the second one.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 23, 2020, 08:51:24 PM
If they take two first round LTs in three years, it probably won't be Howie picking the second one.

All the more reason to hope for it.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Rome

We all did that.  We do it every goddamn year.

QB Eagles

I like the behind the scenes look but it's really douchey of the Vikings to leak that. Too bad Reagor won't have a chance to play them this year.

Don Ho

Justin Jefferson 2020

10 games
45 receptions
848 yards
4 touchdowns

Jalen Reagor 2020
5 games
16 receptions
211 yards
1 touchdown

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

actually if you pro rate juniors numbers over ten games he's not that bad...especially when you consider he's catching passes from the worst QB in the league and Jefferson has one of the ultimate dart throwers tossin to him

SD

Jefferson's taller, faster and runs better routes. Reagor was smartest guys in the room pick...same as JJAW. I'm not saying Reagors a bust but his ceiling isn't as high as Jefferson's.

ice grillin you

his ceiling is actually higher cause he more athletic...hes got a great pimp type upside...probably never gets there but he has something jefferson doesnt...jefferson of course was and is much more NFL ready...that wouldnt matter this year anyway because wentz is brutal while cuzzo leads the nfl in yards per attempt and has a passer rating over 100

SD

Jefferson's more talented which is the bottom line

ice grillin you

Rome

Cool.  Now show the ones he repeatedly drops with two hands.