Akers Was Pissed Today

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 19, 2005, 01:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

Les Bowen said Eagles are bringing in Billy Cundiff(Cowboys), along with 3 other kickers. One of which is a vet and the two others are kickers cut in TC who the Eagles thought looked good.

I think one of those kickers might be the one the Vikings cut to keep Edinger. Forget his name.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyPhreak54

WEST is GOD

That's it. Completely a guess on my part, but from what I heard he looked good in preseason and Edinger and him battled it out to the end. So if we were to bring in two kickers that looked good in the preseason and in camp, I think he could be one.

As for the other vet besides Cundiff, I wonder who it is. I think Ed said the Gramaticas aren't coming.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Sinner

why the hell can't punters back-up kick?
Back in 92' my grandma bought me an eagles shirt because i liked the color green, whew it was 50/50 with the jets there, buddy. I love the Eagles second only to my beautiful Ashley.

thrillhouse

Quote from: Sinner on September 19, 2005, 06:48:54 PM
why the hell can't punters back-up kick?

As the official sponsor of Dirk, I must inform you that Dirk was signed to punt, not kick field goals or kickoffs or extra points.  Dirk punts, and he does a decent job. 

Why the hell can't backup linebackers kick the extra points?

PhillyPhreak54

They probably didn't want Diggler aggravating his hernia. Punting & kicking are two different motions obviously.

Good to hear those dopey little farging midgets aren't coming in.