Predictions anyone?

I'll go first:

Colts: 30

Bears: 20

Diomedes

Colts 27
Bears 13

but I hope it's the other way around
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

-- It's pouring at the stadium right now

-- Kevin Federline Super Bowl commercial for Nationwide

-- Puppy Bowl III at 3PM

Diomedes

Is the kickoff at 6:25, or is it still gonna be pre-game bullshtein?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

6:18...6:22....something like that.  It's 4 hours of pregame, then the national anthem, then intros, then a coin flip....

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 04, 2007, 01:11:54 PM
-- It's pouring at the stadium right now

40% chance of rain during the game

No Super Bowl has ever been played in the rain.

MDS

Oh those poor corporate whores. Having to sit out in the rain in their fancy little suits. For shame.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

rjs246

The weather could easily even things out and I love it. Bears will cover.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

I see this as the long-awaited annointing of Manning as the New Favre.  Nothing will stop that.  Tagliabue (who really believes he's not still in charge) will make sure of it.

Colts 27
Bears 14

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

I'm gonna say 19-16, Colts. Ha.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Dan Klecko MVP

Indy 27
Chi 24
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

the puppy bowl kicks ass

ice grillin you

im torn as to whether i should go to this bar that has $20 all you can eat and drink special for the game....not sure i can bring myself to watch football tho...im still hurt from the new orleans game and really dont wanna associate myself with football yet....but its a hell of a deal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous