NFL Players arrested '07

Started by Diomedes, January 01, 2007, 03:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I'm the farthest thing from a narc, but what a fool.  You know that you have tons of legal issues around you, and feel the need for the sticky icky icky?  I would know that its time to quit for a while, switch it up to jack daniels
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 26, 2007, 03:21:57 PM
I'm the farthest thing from a narc, but what a fool.  You know that you have tons of legal issues around you, and feel the need for the sticky icky icky?  I would know that its time to quit for a while, switch it up to jack daniels

Exactly.  I don't have a problem with people smoking the reefer in general... to each his own.  However, it's just downright stupid for a guy facing Federal charges and a possible end to his football career to light up.  Can't even toe the line and stop breaking the law for a few months?  Ridiculous.

His career is officially over, by the way.

reese125

and for someone to go on tv and apologize to his followers and kids that "look up to Michael Vick", makes him look like the dumb thug he is. Weed is so small and harmless, but when your a high profile athlete where tons of money was put into you, and you just been indicted.....its huge

shows how much you really dont care

Feva

Vick saw his buddy "Q" lose his right to be out on the street until sentencing because he failed a drug test and be sent straight to jail.

A stipulation of his being out on bond was that he'd be subjected to random drug testing.

What a farging fool.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteANOTHER JAGUAR ARREST

On the field, the Jacksonville Jaguars are one of the best teams in the league this year.

Off the field, the Jags are one of the worst.

Jaguars offensive lineman Stocker McDougle was busted on Friday for felony battery on a person 65 years or older.

McDougle allegedly pushed Quilone Mitchell, the owner of Mitchell Landscaping, after Mitchell told McDougle that he owed more than $1,200 in interest on a $1,000 check that McDougle bounced in 2002.  McDougle also allegedly shoved the company's bookkeeper as McDougle left the premises.

Mitchell then struck McDougle's car with a shovel.

It's unclear whether McDougle, who is currently on injured reserve, has been released on bond

ooooh...tough guy.

Even MDS can whup 65 year olds.

MDS

at least he didnt get shot like his brother
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee