NFL Players arrested '07

Started by Diomedes, January 01, 2007, 03:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

stillupfront.

I just wanted to see that filter again. It's been awhile.

Edit: hmm...wrong filter. Which one filters out to "i have nothing to contribute"?

Or maybe people just really type that. :-D

that is incredibly accurate.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Wingspan

Quote from: Munson on January 18, 2007, 10:20:30 PM
stillupfront.

Edit: hmm...wrong filter. Which one filters out to "i have nothing to contribute"?

It burns when I pee, farg you. that is incredibly accurate! I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Munson

Quote from: Wingspan on January 18, 2007, 11:43:33 PM
Quote from: Munson on January 18, 2007, 10:20:30 PM
stillupfront.

It burns when I pee, farg you. that is incredibly accurate! I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute!

:-D
Oh I'm so easily amused.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

Quote from: Diomedes on January 18, 2007, 07:19:45 PM
I dunno..she might like phatty.  He's a cute little guy, which is what she goes for.  Why she's with me, I dunno.  The money I guess.

don't forget the amazing personality.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

Let's hope Joseph has "NFL league sources" to cover up for him.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

EJ72

MURP

QB Eagles

Not quite arrested, but just about any Bengals news belongs in this thread these days:

QuoteMIAMI (AP) -- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson was questioned by Miami police regarding an investigation into the shooting death of a man.

Johnson, a Miami native who played his college ball at Oregon State, spoke with detectives Monday at police headquarters, according to The Miami Herald.

"Chad has confirmed to the club that he cooperated with the Miami Police earlier this week as part of an investigation," the team said in a statement released Friday to The Associated Press. "Police have characterized this as a routine procedure and have stressed that Chad is not a suspect or even a person of interest in this case."

Authorities have not said why Johnson was questioned or what connection he may have had in the death of Curtis Tavares Dopson last Friday.

The 27-year-old Dopson was shot near the doorway of a duplex he moved into about four months ago, the newspaper said. No arrests have been made.

BlueHeart

He was only questioned because he was friends with the guy or someone who was with him.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Feva

Not a player anymore, but...

Ray Buchanon... writing bad checks.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Free Agent to be Dominick Rhodes got a DUI, he was stopped for doing 81 in a 55. 'God's way'

Munson

I guess he didn't go to Disney World after all.

Sgt PSN

That's where he was headed when he got pulled over.