Around The NFL -- Week 2

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 18, 2005, 12:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

But but, the Vikings' defense is the most improved in the league! Everyone said so.

Idiots.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 18, 2005, 03:49:53 PM
Buffalo looking like total crap against the Succaneers.

Great, I'll be hearing it from all the Chucky lovers down here.  :P

MDS

Indy escapes Jacksonville with a 10-3. Possible inteference on Jimmy Smith on the last play, but it wasn't called.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on September 18, 2005, 04:04:05 PM
Indy escapes Jacksonville with a 10-3. Possible inteference on Jimmy Smith on the last play, but it wasn't called.

Leftwich was demolished on one hit and when I saw the replay I honestly thought that there had to be some type of season ending injury there.  Instead he went out for a play or two and came back in.  If there's one thing you can't question about that mofo is his toughness.  That is one tough sumbitch right there. 

MDS

Jets fumbled the opening snap  :-D

Offsides on Miami made it not matter, but still very funny.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm watching the Seahawks-Vicks game...Hawks got jobbed on a Finneran fumble...ruled down but was not.

Rams leading Cruds 7-0

Donald Driver just scored on a crossing route from Favre....looked to be about 30 yards. Pack took it 80 yards on opening drive

Broncos driving...on the 5 yard line now

PhillyPhreak54

:-D Mike Anderson fumbles on the 1 yard line--Chargers ball.

Good job...I started Tatum Bell in one of my leagues figuring Anderson's ribs were hurt

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 18, 2005, 04:25:53 PM
:-D Mike Anderson fumbles on the 1 yard line--Chargers ball.

Good job...I started Tatum Bell in one of my leagues figuring Anderson's ribs were hurt

Let's go Brees!  ;D

PhillyPhreak54

Denver driving now -- don't know how SD gave up the ball but they have 6 yards total offense to Denver's 110.

CLE had 1st and goal...pushed back to the 15...now they get a PI call in the end-zone 1st and goal on the 1 for CLE

PhillyPhreak54

F'ing Shaun Alexander is running like a bitch >:(

PhillyPhreak54

Cleveland scored to make it 7-7

Now CLE intercepts God and they're in scoring position again :-D

MDS

Quick thoughts on 1pm games

1. Joey Harrington is garbage. Can't score more than 17 points at home against the Packers, then absolutley sucks it up on the road. Awful. Too bad Garthia is on IR. Lions would have a shot to win that awful division with him, now it looks like da Bears are gonna do it.

2. The Vikings look like a superbowl contender. Yea, really.

3. Not much can make smile more than knowing the Ravens are 0-2 and headed for 0-3. I hate everything about that team.

4. How is Tampa 2-0? Their QB happens to be Brian Griese, who will muck this up by breaking his toe at some house party on his bye week.

5. I guess Carolina isn't that bad, but I don't really mind seeing them beat the Patriots. Cocky bastiches need a good beatdown every know and then.

6. Dom Capers or Mike Sherman, which one gets fired first? Capers has the edge cause his team doesn't host the Browns this week.

7. The lethal Colt offense has done pretty much nothing. But I guess it's an imporvement for the defense to play well, even though the Mischilan Man over at DT is gonna pop like a balloon by November.

PhillyPhreak54

The answer to your #6, MDS is Mike Tice.

Shaun Alexander running better now and instead of letting him get the TD they throw it to Jurevicius >:(

SEA 7
ATL 0

CLE sucks...they keep going backwards.

:-D :-D Al Harris just got a penalty...go figure (illegal hands to the face on He Flag Me)

PhillyPhreak54

Stephen Jackson fumbles the shovel pass....Cards take over

Now Warner fumbles! He recovers

PhillyPhreak54