50 states in 50 days is the biggest failure in ESPN history

Started by WEST is GOD, August 26, 2005, 01:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 26, 2005, 10:13:17 AM
The worst state I saw was Maine. MAINE. They talked about some fat shtein kid eating a blueberry pie in some dumb shtein contest for 15 minutes.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Stand By Me?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

bowzer

Nick Bakay was on the other day for the fantasy football mock draft.  Nick Lache was also on though, so I don't know what that says about ESPN's mock drafts anymore. 

As for Bakay, he sounds like he was the voice for the cat on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on August 26, 2005, 01:06:18 PM
As for Bakay, he sounds like he was the voice for the cat on Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

That's because he was. 

bowzer

Well sorry, I wouldn't know quite a gay fact as the voice of the cat on Sabrina. 

But to each his own. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on August 26, 2005, 01:33:54 PM
Well sorry, I wouldn't know quite a gay fact as the voice of the cat on Sabrina.

But to each his own.

You're the one who said he sounded like the voice of the cat.  And the only way for you to know that is if you actually watched the show.  Flame on sailor.  :)

SunMo

why is watching Sabrina something to be ashamed of?  it's at the top of the list when it comes to television gold.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: rjs246 on August 26, 2005, 10:19:44 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 26, 2005, 10:13:17 AM
The worst state I saw was Maine. MAINE. They talked about some fat shtein kid eating a blueberry pie in some dumb shtein contest for 15 minutes.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Stand By Me?

That's what I thought at first, but nobody got any leeches stuck to their junk, except Michael Irvin, and that was just to score some rock.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.