Phillies season 6

Started by MURP, July 18, 2005, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Moss and Blalock will eventually be promoted, and Mathieson and Segovia are potential promotions if they get their acts together...

BigEd76

Phils down 1-0 already  :-\

Rome

4-1 Phils after  5 1/2.

Should be about 10-1.  David Bell was 0-2 with two strikeouts and FIVE LOB after his first two at-bats.

:-D

Rome

LOL.  It's now 7-1 Phillies and, of course, Bell rips a shot into right field for a single.   :-D

In other news, Utley is on fire with three more RBI's. :yay

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

They'll find a way to choke it away with that long ass road trip at the end of the month.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Those schedule-makers should be shot...

They go to LA & SD this week. Then they come home for 6 games and then they go on a 12-game road trip.

Where does the road trip start? Back on the WC in SF.

WTF?

PhillyPhreak54

Nice to see Tomo Ohka continuing his dominance of the Phillies today. He is pitching a 3-hit, 8K shutout through 7 innings right now. :boom

The Nats lost...Phils need to win.

SD_Eagle5

Bell leads off with a double in the 8th...can't get him home. Lofton leads off with a single in the 9th...same result.  :boom

They farging suck. I get my hopes up every year and they never fail to disappoint me.  :boo

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

If the Mets win again and sweep the Cubs, the NL East 2nd place through 5th place will be separated by 1 game....  :P

Rome

QB Eagles

C'mon guys. You can't possibly expect the Phils to win a series when they are up against a powerhouse like the Brewers.

Geowhizzer

These aren't the Brewers of Bud Selig.  They'll be decent for the next few years (Until they eventually lose Ben Sheets to a money team).

That said, the Phils plain blew the first game themselves.

Yesterday, they were shut out by Tomo Okha.  :boom

Dillen

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 08, 2005, 12:38:35 PM
These aren't the Brewers of Bud Selig.  They'll be decent for the next few years (Until they eventually lose Ben Sheets to a money team).

That said, the Phils plain blew the first game themselves.

Yesterday, they were shut out by Tomo Okha.  :boom
Last year didnt they sign him 4 years/40 million?