Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

virginia has such great uniforms tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Great day of college football.  Off to the Colorado booster club bar to watch CU and USC.  Hawaii playing the Joseph Smith's.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

this temple game is unbelievable

MDS

is this the kind of football you legit love? 2 hour 1st halves with 1000 points and video game offenses
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when college kids are playing yes...it's amazing

and who cares about length if sonething is great...go to midnight for all I care

MDS

so if this exact game was between like the ravens and the jaguars it would be unbearbale...but since its "kids" its fine. that makes sense.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah because talent dictates the game in college

rules do in the nfl

MDS

what talent is there on the field

the ucf qb is a midget and the temple qb is a wop from warminster

ice grillin you

you are confused...the players aka the talent decides cfb games

in the pros it's rules and refs and tv ratings

ice grillin you

temple gonna come up short but they made it a hell of a game

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2018, 11:11:30 PM
tv ratings

college football literally has a system in place to ensure that only the blue blood schools make the important games. ucf could go 100-0 and they are never getting invited to the playoff.

ice grillin you

im not talking about the system although ucf shouldnt ever get in the final four...im talking about the rules...if you want garbage teams in a post season tournament then cbb is your game

the nfl is literally costing teams games with this roughing the passer thing just because they need qb's to get better ratings and put up a thousand pts a game

MDS

yea playing qb in the nfl is very hard...timmy chang threw for 6 billion yards in college football. if you had open season on qbs and instead of brady/rodgers it was kizer/hoyer, i guess that would be ok? sounds fun.

but i buried the lead here

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 02, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
ucf shouldnt ever get in the final four

let me know which teams are ok to be in the final four. cause sounds like a fun sport to follow, where 85 teams complete but only like 7 are actually allowed to win. and here i thought you were a bleeding heart.

ice grillin you

how hard can qbing in the nfl be if kirk cousins throws for 4000 every year

Quote from: MDS on November 02, 2018, 02:22:18 PM
let me know which teams are ok to be in the final four.

ones that dont give up 40 to temple

ice grillin you

who's ready for statement Saturday?