Haason Reddick, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 14, 2022, 02:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Great signing. Beast as an edge rusher. Only 27...thought he'd get a longer deal. One less position they need to prioritize in the draft.

QB Eagles

I imagine he'll play somewhat of a hybrid role but this is the closest the Eagles have come in a while to investing some money at linebacker.

SD

QB Eagles

Damn that's some bad Mailata footage. Not as bad as Dillard taking the second play off though.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I appreciate a brother with a first name starts "Haa...""  His whole damn life, makin' sure the lady on the phone got it right, telling the reporter "two 'a's," etc.  People have such a hard time with it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Nice signing.  I was hoping they would do something like this. 

Don Ho

First off season signing stirring up some excitement since???????  Meaning legit signing.  Alshon?  Slay but the Lions and didn't really know much about him.

This is good stuff.  Very happy!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 14, 2022, 05:40:19 PM
I appreciate a brother with a first name starts "Haa...""  His whole damn life, makin' sure the lady on the phone got it right, telling the reporter "two 'a's," etc.  People have such a hard time with it.

The two a's I can handle -- it looks properly Islamic -- but I'm guaranteed to turn that o in 'son' into an a at least once this coming season. I blame Hassan Ridgeway.

ice grillin you

For some reason I thought he was like 30...seems like he's been around forever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes 28 next season...hes basically there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Injured a thumb in Monday's practice...will have surgery, sit out remainder of pre-season.  Projected return for start of season.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Nbd bc even if need be he can play with a club