Week Two - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 16, 2021, 05:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

up until this year college players were indentured servants who didnt even have control over their own name. just the way the SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN hayseeds like it...you know the very people who make up 75% of college fans.

sports fan by and large are MAGA idiots. the nba is the only real exception.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

F1, Soccer, and all women's sports beg to differ
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Diomedes

They must hate the Brit GOAT then
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Tua out
Dalton out
Baker out

Three starters hurt today

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Chargers are the dumbest team in the league.

MDS

in a matter of seconds the chargers lost a debilitating game and the vikings missed a gw kick...3 hours earlier the eagles had a terrible loss at home

time is a flat circle

PhillyPhreak54

As good as the Chiefs offense is - their defense is bad.

Good lord.

Eagaholic

Wow, stunning end to the Chiefs Ravens.

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal loss for the chiefs

Defense couldn't stop Andy from running for ten yards. And to be in FG range and fumble?

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Great play by Oweh but that was inexcusable from Edwards-Hilaire. Chiefs had that thing all but won.

phattymatty

ravens has a pretty cool moment for Omar yesterday.

SD