Week Two - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 16, 2021, 05:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Danny Fumbles goes into Washington to play Heinicke and The Football Team.

WFT -3.5 is the line.

Lean Giants.

Diomedes

I'm afraid to say what I think because I'll be wrong and someone will post a quote of me saying something wrong and then I won't be able to live with myself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Okay okay, I'll do it.

The Giants suck.  Any of the other three teams could win the division but that team is lost right now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Possibly the worst call I've ever seen in any sport
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

MDS

taylor heinicke is legit halfway decent

love seeing danny turnover and high school harry judge lose
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

horrible pass, bad route, great pick
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Oh my God!  The giants are idiots! Offsides on the missed FG.  May be the only time I cheer for the Washington Native Americans, well other than when they play Jerrah.

W defense is going to be scary good.  That line, WHOAH!

MDS

lol @ the giants

suicides 600am at the jv field
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Was at a bar with a vendor pounding double Titos

Fun game. Dexter Lawrence needs to walk home

+3.5 and over winner

ice grillin you

I honestly don't know how you MAGA people do 20 penalty games every week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Who is MAGA here?

Also after that Bradberry pick for them to lose...Jason Garrett offense special

MDS

its his dumb cfb > nfl thing when 99% of people like both and hes arguing with an imaginary person

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah bc the SEC is literally MAGAville. Hell most conferences are littered with MAGA dolts. Except maybe the PAC12 and Ivy League.