Week One - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 05, 2021, 12:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Tennessee Pittsburgh and the Jets are setting offense back 50yrs

My boy Mostert already injured. Fantasy team woe. Because Dalvin Cook ain't doing shtein.

Fitzpatrick is injured already for Wash

Lol Colts

PhillyPhreak54

Oh and Lawrence is getting worked by the replacement team level Texans

MDS

hate to see urban getting embarrassed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Mehki Becton carted off.

Joe D on line one, Howie. Andre Dillard to NY

QB Eagles

Jets losing to Sam Darnold must feel like crap.

QB Eagles

Dan Campbell the clown getting smoked.

QB Eagles

The blowout is on in Indy. Wentz has taken 3 sacks for a loss of 28 yards.

PhillyPhreak54

He fumbled too.

Keep playing, Carson. Need them snaps.

MDS

buffalo with a bad bad performance, at home against a washed up BEN

hope all their fans give each other covid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Tennessee looks zesty

Chandler Jones has five sacks

MDS

rough day for our boy in maryland

hurts looks great and cuzzo sputtering to a tie against a bad team

Geowhizzer

Emo Aaron Rogers doesn't look quite as good.

MDS

blockedheaded philadelphian joe judge threw a challenge on an already confirmed scoring play to say a player was out of bounds when he was not out of bounds

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol @ the giants

danny turnover strikes again and now they give up a 70 yarder to old man melvin gordon