Week One - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 05, 2021, 12:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I take solace in the fact the Cowboys got hosed on that call.

Fun game

MDS

fun game. that was for sure a push off but who cares farg dallas

if dak is this good going forward, feeling dallas can run away with the nfc east even with their terrible defense and fat idiot coach
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on September 10, 2021, 12:05:15 AM
if dak is this good going forward, feeling dallas can run away with the nfc east even with their terrible defense and fat idiot coach

Not so sure about that. Dak being this great + terrible defense + idiot coach led to a 1-3 record last year.

They sure are paying Zeke a lot for three yards a carry.

Rome

Brady is 75 yrs old and torched the Cowboys defense.  They're garbage and it's gonna be a long year for them.

And I was puzzled by the lack of carries for the Gremlin too.  58 passes and 11 carries is excessive even for Kellen Moore.

SD

They were without Martin in the middle and the Bucs front 7 is nasty. Their secondary is banged up. Dallas had the game but squandered it.

Diomedes

I watched the first half but I'm an old man now and at that point, I'm falling asleep on my feet.

Happy to wake up and learn Dallas lost.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on September 10, 2021, 06:44:30 AM
I watched the first half but I'm an old man now and at that point, I'm falling asleep on my feet.

Happy to wake up and learn Dallas lost.

That's about as far as I made it as well.  5:30 comes far too early for late games.

Diomedes

We get up the same time.  When do you have to be in the building?  My kids enter the school at 7:25. 

Only an Eagles game will keep me up past 10
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on September 10, 2021, 07:55:38 AM
We get up the same time.  When do you have to be in the building?  My kids enter the school at 7:25. 

Only an Eagles game will keep me up past 10

Officially 8:45, but I like to be there early, and have a 45 minute drive.

Rome

I'm up at 4:50AM to run every morning.  Not bad for an ancient relic mofo. 

I watched the first half and it was actually a pretty good game with the sound off.  I listen to music now when I watch the games.  No need to listen to those contemptible douchebags. 

PhillyPhreak54

I had to get up at 445 yesterday and about died. farg all that!

Btw last night was the most watched season opener since 2015.

Where all the MAGAts at who "aint gunna watch that lib sjw stuff bc they don't respect the flag"

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

3rd and goal, reich calls a screen then kicks a fg from the 5

if youre wondering what he thinks of his anti vax ginger qb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 09, 2021, 03:56:06 PM
PFT clickbait. When you clickthrough to the original article on Bengals.com, he is not using the ball as an excuse whatsoever.

Chase is playing great.

Almost as if preseason doesn't mean shtein.