Preseason 2021: Nick Mullens & Friends

Started by MDS, August 12, 2021, 05:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on August 12, 2021, 08:11:19 PM
so this Quez guy seems fast.

Reagor, Hightower, Watkins were supposed to be barn burners.  We know one can catch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Optimistic about this group of skill position guys

If Hurts and the OL are decent they'll be a good offense

Don Ho

Is it just me or does seeing Raegor out there piss you off?

PhillyPhreak54

Not at all. I'm not writing him off yet.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

before this game flacco was so much better than hurts its not even funny and neither have a future so why if you are the eagles wouldnt flacco start the opener

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Other than Haskins and the WR from Hawaii on Pittsburgh I recognize one other player out there, Zech McPhearson.

PhillyPhreak54

Straight up garbage defense by the third teamers particularly the DL

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 12, 2021, 09:44:25 PM
Straight up garbage defense by the third teamers particularly the DL

this is art
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

That was the other dude. Forgot his name.

Nick Mullens is dead too. Brutal picks

PhillyPhreak54

10 first downs all passing no rushing
0/8 on third down
Gave up 400 yards
Gave up 11/17 on third down

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.