2021 Flyers thread

Started by SD, January 13, 2021, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Flyers are definitely in the Thanksgiving spirit.  They're putting up a real turkey tonight.

Geowhizzer

Looks like 2020 Hart is back.  :-\

Geowhizzer

This team has got to be close to house cleaning time.  Pathetic effort.

MDS

im not a hockey person but the flyers have been awful for years and are terrible again this year....and it seems like nobody really cares
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on December 05, 2021, 09:02:07 PM
This team has got to be close to house cleaning time.  Pathetic effort.

Preseason interview Vigneault said he went to Fletcher and told him what he needed to make the team a winner. He said Fletcher got him exactly what he wanted. Their off-season centerpiece (Ellis) has barely played but him in the lineup and they're still just as zesty.

QB Eagles

Vigneault and Therrien fired. Mike Yeo interim HC.

SD

MDS

can someone who cares about hockey answer this:

is this the rockest of rock bottom for this franchise. they are awful with zero hope and nobody cares
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

definitely....not only are they awful but are owned by comcast...first time they been this bad and didn't have Ed Snyder who hadn't won in forever but at least you knew he cared and would consider it unacceptable....the corporate suits there now don't give a shtein...hilarious the other day they came out and said Covid has hurt their attendance being totally oblivious to the fact the Sixers are 2nd in the nba in attendance
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

btw

they are 2 losses from a second 10 game losing streak in the last 40 games

15 goals in last 8 games

8 wins since the world series

zero wins in 2022

last regulation win December 14th

5-20 last 25

and the worst part even with all that they only have the 7th least pts in the league and are closer to the 16th pick than a top 3 pick

Geowhizzer

Yeah... I've pretty much checked out on this team, and I'm generally a pretty big hockey fan.

ice grillin you

forget winning a shootout they somehow don't have a shootout goal this year...they are an incredible 0-16

MDS

heres another question:

is taryn the best addition to the "team" in the last decade. like she has to be objectively better to look at then anybody theyve had is at hockey

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer