ConcreteBoard

Advanced search

News:

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State  (Read 135648 times)

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
Re: Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State
« Reply #4050 on: November 27, 2021, 09:13:32 PM »

lol i was quoting you! you said that!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

TAFKASD

• Don Quixote
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #4051 on: November 27, 2021, 09:16:44 PM »

So your argument is a team that wasn’t supposed to be good but was in the national championship game conversation shows poor coaching? At least you didn’t quote Eskin
farging women.  They get you to do the dumbest shtein.

Rome

• Inept Security Guard
  • Poor & Unknown
« Reply #4052 on: November 27, 2021, 09:45:33 PM »

Eskin is a piece of shtein.  I can’t stand him but it’s newsworthy when a Philly pundit trashes a coach in that manner. 

Still… 7-5.  Right on schedule for James Franklin.

MDS

• Anti-Collar Popper
  • Inept Security Guard
  • this guy
« Reply #4053 on: November 27, 2021, 11:33:31 PM »

So your argument is a team that wasn’t supposed to be good but was in the national championship game conversation shows poor coaching? At least you didn’t quote Eskin

my argument is that franklin stinks and psu attaching itself to him for a decade is asinine...your argument is franklin is great even though hes been there for years and has built the program up to the point where they arent even supposed to be good this year

penn st fans are total cucks. accepting of mediocrity and fiercely defending their school against reality and sweeping losses under the rug like theyre rhythmic slapping in the shower.

honestly think id rather be temple. temple is barely a cfb team which is better than pretending to be one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

• 2005 NFL 1st Round Mock Draft Champ
  • Inept Security Guard
  • Five Fo Will Kill You
« Reply #4054 on: November 28, 2021, 12:01:54 AM »

Losing to the Spartans today was bad. Not as bad as getting worked by Bielema and Illinois but close

TAFKASD

• Don Quixote
  • Inept Security Guard
« Reply #4055 on: November 28, 2021, 12:24:17 AM »

my argument is that franklin stinks and psu attaching itself to him for a decade is asinine...your argument is franklin is great even though hes been there for years and has built the program up to the point where they arent even supposed to be good this year

penn st fans are total cucks. accepting of mediocrity and fiercely defending their school against reality and sweeping losses under the rug like theyre rhythmic slapping in the shower.

honestly think id rather be temple. temple is barely a cfb team which is better than pretending to be one

You think a lot about penn state. I’m sticking with the scorned lover theory
farging women.  They get you to do the dumbest shtein.
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271]   Go Up