Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Flipped over at halftime.

Saw them not score with the bases loaded and McNeil go yard.

Jesus.

Back out.

MDS

you greedy texan you couldnt stay away
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Getting one hit by the Orioles eh?

Don Ho

Deadarm and the hitless wonders back in formation.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Poetic justice if the 102 loss Orioles put a bullet in their heads.

SD

Don Ho

What a lifeless POS performance.

Hats off to dead arm Suarez, he battled through what could have been a disastourous couple of innings but once again the bats go MIA in crunch time.  "Oh but those last three balls were hit hard in the bottom of the ninth"  So fargong what!  Did they produce anything?  Men on base - NO!  Runs - NO! Good night.

Enjoy Hammer & Sons tomorrow night and the much anticipated TBD on Wednesday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't watch one second of it.

I looked at MLB to see the scores while wearing my MAGA hat and watching NFL.

I figured you were down the stadium tonight and that's why they were losing

MDS

even looking at the scores is a mush

i was there. they are now 3-4 in my presence this month. i told didi not to swing at a 2-0 pitch in the 7th with 2 on and 1 out against means. and he swung and grounded out. nobody listens to my big baseball brain. but i know all.

PhillyPhreak54

Under .500 record

You should be ashamed.

MDS

im over .500 for the year !

i just want them to hang in long enough so the braves can clinch against them...these losers deserve getting clinched on

Don Ho

Maybe the fact nobody has showed up at the park the last two nights, in fact the last home stand as well, will wake this front office's ass up.  No one has faith in this team.  And as most of you have mentioned before, this team is so unlikable.

PhillyPhreak54

Doubtful.

Middleton stopped giving a farg years ago.