The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I don't know why this John wall trade seems to be gaining traction.  I loved wall is his heyday, prob my favorite non-sixer for a few years, but my man is cooked and he actually make more than ben.  imagine having to give up more with ben just to get someone like John wall back.  would be a complete disaster of a trade. not like it's not going to be anyway, but there are 20+ better returns at the moment.

SD

Morey should be run out of town if they trade Ben for Wall.

phattymatty

JJ announced his retirement this morning on his podcast.  I guess he's cooked now too with an achilles injury but I would have brought him back for another year or two just because of how jojo loves playing with him.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'll play glass half full guy

Fultz was turned into Maxey.
Jo is a top 5 player
Ben's still a bitch

phattymatty

I was 100% in all all three of those picks, can't even be mad at them for that.  who would have known that 2 of them would turn into being the weirdest players of all time.

it's going to be very frustrating this year when ben starts taking 2 threes a game and Markell is a decent player.

ice grillin you

fultz pick was fine
trading for it was not

the pick that really hurt them was jah
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Peace out, Ben. farg off to another city and let them deal with your horseshtein.

Only a Philadelphia team can have high picks when there aren't legit franchise players available.

SD

Consider the source but not sure the Sixers are getting a better offer

QuoteESPN's Stephen A. Smith reported on "First Take" on Wednesday morning that the most recent Blazers and Sixers trade talks have centered around shooting guard C.J. McCollum, along with other pieces:

"According to my sources, they're talking about C.J. McCollum, they're talking about Robert Covington, they're talking about a couple first-round picks. "The 76ers have not been willing to bite."

phattymatty

honestly CJ, Roco, and picks is fine by me at this point.  Simmons and dame will be amazing together no doubt in my mind.

SD

Damn wouldn't of had a problem with this trade

QuoteBrooklyn showed interest in trading Kyrie to Philly, per @stephenasmith

"Kyrie could have ended up in Philly. Sean Marks couldn't do that cuz KD wasn't having it. ... I assure you, if it were not for Kevin Durant, the Brooklyn Nets would be interested in making that deal

Rome

Remember when teams traded players and weren't terrified at the reaction of the other players?

MDS

kyrie in philly would be the disaster of disasters

he is mentally ill...like seriously the dude aint right and thats fine. playing sports in front of meatheads is not a good idea.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on September 22, 2021, 07:50:11 PM
Remember when teams traded players and weren't terrified at the reaction of the other players?

Yes, when pro athletes had testicles.  It was a wonderful time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.