The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Love Bayless going to FS1 because it makes it less likely I'll ever see him again. Right now I only see him if I go to a bar at lunch.

Tirico has to be one of the most boring guys in the biz when he's not playing grabass at the office, which I guess makes him better than all the actively bad announcers.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 26, 2016, 10:35:51 PM
Love Bayless going to FS1 because it makes it less likely I'll ever see him again. Right now I only see him if I go to a bar at lunch.

Tirico has to be one of the most boring guys in the biz when he's not playing grabass at the office, which I guess makes him better than all the actively bad announcers.

schulman who is rumored to be taking over a lot of tiricos stuff is fantastic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its going to be shawn macdunna for mnf and ryan russello on the nba

shulman is still their cbb/mlb dude
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

McDonough is who I meant....him and schulman were basically separated at birth...I always get them mixed up both are awesome both are way better than tirico

PhillyPhreak54

Schulman is excellent

They're using Sciambi more on baseball and I am not a fan of him

Rome

I said he's a racist.  Color is irrelevant.  You know... Reverse racism?   Some people here are afflicted with the condition.  Not naming names, though.  Wouldn't be prudent...

smeags

getting my popcorn ready on this one.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on April 26, 2016, 08:06:31 PM
you have to remember romey is an elder who has been drunk for three decades but is a good liberal that goes out of his way to protect minorities and the disenfranchised

Unless they live in the parking lot at his office.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2016, 11:27:53 AM
I said he's a racist.  Color is irrelevant.  You know... Reverse racism?   Some people here are afflicted with the condition.  Not naming names, though.  Wouldn't be prudent...

im almost positive you don't know what reverse racism is

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 26, 2016, 10:35:51 PM

So true on Bayless.  Only see him when I'm flipping channels in the morning or at a breakfast meeting at the local greasy spoon.  You could have told me he left a year ago and I'd believe you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Neil Hartmann is leaving CSN?

MDS

looks like brad nessler is going to cbs and will eventually replace verne

im not ready to say goodbye to verne yet, though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

mike miss took his dick out and slapped the shtein outta innes this month