The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

@MarchMadnessTV: Kentucky-Notre Dame Thriller on TBS Delivers Highest Overnight Rating (9.0) for College Basketball Game in Cable Television History

SD

Cuz

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Todd will be along shortly to tell everyone he already knows but he doesn't know shtein

MDS

i have no idea what youre going for
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

goooooooood morning everererereyyybodyyyy its GREAT to be back on the air! I am here with my boyyyy Johnny Marks and I want to tawlk to you about PRIMOSSSS hoagies. hahahahahahah! That's great!

Munson

Marks is decent. Not sure how he will work paired with Gargano but we'll see.

So who takes the co-host spot next to Brace? Anyone good? Their evening and weekend guys are generally terrible from the little ive heard, though I do enjoy Phil from Mt. Airy at times
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Phil from Mt Airy is horrible...I remember him when he was a WIP caller. Dude sounds like he has a permanent cold.

SD

Quote from: Munson on March 31, 2015, 10:18:54 AM
Marks is decent. Not sure how he will work paired with Gargano but we'll see.

So who takes the co-host spot next to Brace? Anyone good? Their evening and weekend guys are generally terrible from the little ive heard, though I do enjoy Phil from Mt. Airy at times

Check your pms

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 31, 2015, 10:23:35 AM
Phil from Mt Airy is horrible...I remember him when he was a WIP caller. Dude sounds like he has a permanent cold.

Can't stand him either.

smeags

not a cuz fan but i i need an alternative to that funhole douchebag cataldi.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

Quote from: SD on March 31, 2015, 10:25:30 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 31, 2015, 10:23:35 AM

Can't stand him either.

he's still a diehard pro-wrestling fan. that alone should have him tossed from a tall building.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

wait they are moving marks/gargano to morning?

why on earth are they breaking up the skippy and lippy wigger tag team of marks and brace????? and is brace is on his own now that talentless white dork
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

I'm kind of surprised at the hate for Phil from Mt. airy, because I feel like 80% of what he says belongs on the CF forum.

But, maybe that's why everyone hates him :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds