Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Amish people in the hood would be a funny reality show

Geowhizzer

You don't want no part of Ephrata.

Diomedes

Do I live in a real city?  Or not?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: General_Failure on August 14, 2021, 09:07:42 AM
I demand Philadelphia expand to Lancaster county so I can say I live in the city.

I just went to a Lancaster County Farmers market in PG County Maryland today.  Definitely clash of worlds.

Also I'm assuming that the Amish don't believe in vaccines?  Because all the patrons were wearing masks but not a single Amish worker.  Seems like Amish country could get wiped out pretty quick.

Diomedes

That would be okay.  I mean, sad for them.  But they're just humans.  We have enough humans.  Backwards magic worshipping ones are in particular abundance.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

meh. many worse groups I'd rather go first.  the Amish make great cabinets and ring bologna.

Diomedes

Yeah, not saying I want them to die off but if they did, no great loss.

phattymatty

I bought a steak and cheese stuffed soft pretzel from them today.  hoping they last just for that.

Diomedes

That sounds tasty. 

Rome

That sounds amazing. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Take it straight out of the pigs' pension fund.  Keep doing it until they stop being monsters.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

Taking it from them would curtail a lot of shtein

ice grillin you

you can't arbitrarily take money out of the pension that good cops draw from....start throwing the actual bad cops in general population
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Good news, there are so few good cops that most of them won't actually work there long enough to collect it.

The man. The myth. The legend.