The black jerseys will be used on...

Started by BigEd76, August 10, 2005, 01:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 10, 2005, 07:52:48 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on August 10, 2005, 07:51:35 AM

I like the white pants with the Black too.  We always lose when we wear the black/green.  SF 2 years ago and CIN last year.  :boom

LOL...as if those 2 games meant anything...we had 2nd and 3rd stringers in for most of the games.  ;)

not the SF game, that went to overtime on a last second pinkston TD. and TO broke his collarbone.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2005, 08:03:42 AM
I like the green/green combo

overall their current jerseys whatever combo they wear are terrible...but the green/green are the best

Is there anything you do like about the Eagles?

Jesus...   :-D

Anyway, I like the white on white look.  Not a big fan of the white jersey/green pant combo.  The green on green isn't bad and the green jersey on white pants is the best.  Black on white isn't bad but it's not the Eagles and wearing the the black jerseys against the Raiders is retarded.

Feva

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 10, 2005, 07:52:48 AM
Quote from: EagleFeva on August 10, 2005, 07:51:35 AM

I like the white pants with the Black too.  We always lose when we wear the black/green.  SF 2 years ago and CIN last year.  :boom

LOL...as if those 2 games meant anything...we had 2nd and 3rd stringers in for most of the games.  ;)
And actually, now that I think about it, PG... the SF game meant a whole lot because it almost cost us HFA.  If it werent for the Rams crapping the bed against DET the next week... they would have grabbed the #1 seed.  ;)
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

A lot of good the HFA did that year.   :'(

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Zanshin

ice grillin you

Is there anything you do like about the Eagles?

the circa 80 jerseys are the best in the history of sports

kelly green johnsons are incredible as well

harper le bel

turkey hill vanilla fudge

buddy ryan

the guy who sits behind me in section 210 that yells "STAY IN YOUR LANES" before every kickoff

the stadium peanuts...as long as i chew them enough so my poopies dont hurt monday morning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The Tampa loss was the worst one I've ever experienced as an Eagles fan.  Even worse than the Super Bowl last year.

Sure, it hurt to lose the Super Bowl but New England was a great team and beating them would have been a major accomplishment whereas Tampa has proven itself to be a blip-on-the-radar fraud that the Eagles should have destroyed.

I still get nauseous thinking about that loss...   :boom

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2005, 08:27:47 AM
the stadium peanuts...as long as i chew them enough so my poopies dont hurt monday morning

:-D

ice grillin you

agreed...it goes in this order...

1. tampa
2. superbowl
3. tommy hutton
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Mad-Lad

BigEd76

Other alternate jersey news, since I know you care...  :P

-- Detroit is wearing their new black jerseys on Thanksgiving, while Dallas will wear a navy blue throwback
-- Carolina (blue), Cleveland (orange), Denver (orange), Jacksonville (black), Miami (orange) and NY Giants (red) aren't scheduled to wear their alternates...at least for now
-- Buffalo and San Francisco will wear throwbacks for one game each
-- Chicago has a new orange alternate  :puke
-- San Diego will wear the powder blues twice again  :yay

Wingspan

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 10, 2005, 11:28:30 AM
Other alternate jersey news, since I know you care...  :P

-- Detroit is wearing their new black jerseys on Thanksgiving, while Dallas will wear a navy blue throwback
-- Carolina (blue), Cleveland (orange), Denver (orange), Jacksonville (black), Miami (orange) and NY Giants (red) aren't scheduled to wear their alternates...at least for now
-- Buffalo and San Francisco will wear throwbacks for one game each
-- San Diego will wear the powder blues twice again  :yay

how many website and message boards do you have open at any given moment?

:paranoid

how the crap do you know all this stuff?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

One at a time.  I'm at work...  :paranoid :-D

I got the info from a logos/uniforms MB.  Someone posted it from NFLMedia.com, which requires registration...

Beermonkey

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 10, 2005, 11:28:30 AM

When we were out for the game last year, I was getting razzed by Bears fans for wearing my black jersey since "how can you wear something that your team only uses twice a year". I then pointed out about 20 people in the immediate area wearing the orange alternates that their team wasn't even using once a year (until now).