Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:39:13 PM 
Started by MDS - Last post by ice grillin you
fultz pick was fine
trading for it was not

the pick that really hurt them was jah

on: Today at 01:57:32 PM 
Started by ice grillin you - Last post by PhillyPhreak54
I thought the dude in the pic was Jamie Moyer at first.

on: Today at 12:43:41 PM 
Started by MDS - Last post by phattymatty
I was 100% in all all three of those picks, can't even be mad at them for that.  who would have known that 2 of them would turn into being the weirdest players of all time.

it's going to be very frustrating this year when ben starts taking 2 threes a game and Markell is a decent player.

on: Today at 12:32:49 PM 
Started by MDS - Last post by TAFKASD
Iíll play glass half full guy

Fultz was turned into Maxey.
Jo is a top 5 player
Benís still a bitch

on: Today at 12:05:25 PM 
Started by MDS - Last post by MDS
im over .500 for the year !

i just want them to hang in long enough so the braves can clinch against them...these losers deserve getting clinched on

on: Today at 12:03:37 PM 
Started by MDS - Last post by MDS
fap fap fap

what a disaster

on: Today at 12:00:30 PM 
Started by PoopyfaceMcGee - Last post by MDS
BG is 100% back

brooks not sure. but with the cap going up even if its a dead money hit it wont preclude them from doing some stuff this offseason. of course they likely will need to figure out, ya know, the franchise qb. so whatever.

on: Today at 10:32:23 AM 
Started by PoopyfaceMcGee - Last post by QB Eagles
If the Brandons donít return in 22, the Eagles are looking at more dead money than the Wentz deal. Considering BGís injury is a potential career ender and Dickerson could supplant Brooks, it seems like a possibility.

on: Today at 10:28:55 AM 
Started by PhillyPhreak54 - Last post by QB Eagles
He has an opportunity to show us something with BG out. I canít imagine that heíll take advantage of it. Heís not good.

on: Today at 09:24:51 AM 
Started by MDS - Last post by phattymatty
JJ announced his retirement this morning on his podcast.  I guess he's cooked now too with an achilles injury but I would have brought him back for another year or two just because of how jojo loves playing with him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10