The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they arrested 2 journos in a wacarmolds who were just eating...then released them with no charge and no paperwork and no explanation for what happened. 5-0 was actually laughing

meanwhile cliven bundy's supporters are jerking off those stillupfronts and hippies getting whats coming to them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And when the police chief was asked about them being arrested he about shtein himself and they were released.

General_Failure

So where's the NRA telling people to arm up and defend themselves against the government?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on August 13, 2014, 11:34:14 PM
So where's the NRA telling people to arm up and defend themselves against the government?

if the open carry community were treated with even a tiny bit of the suspicion black males are the open carry movement would actually make sense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 14, 2014, 08:07:56 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on August 13, 2014, 11:34:14 PM

if the open carry community were treated with even a tiny bit of the suspicion black males are the open carry movement would actually make sense

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/08/1320164/-Why-Black-Men-Don-t-Open-Carry

Eagaholic

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/lighter-sentences-sought-for-some-business-crimes-1

Boooo. This just further enables the same people that brought the country (and much of the rest of the world) financially to its knees five years ago. Follow through with harsher penalties is what is needed.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i'm all for protesting and usually hate cops in general but most non-media first person accounts seem to be saying that the people of ferguson are doing peaceful protests but the little town is being run through by people coming from st. louis to loot and burn shtein. out of 70 people arrested last night, 0 were from ferguson. that doesn't help anyone.

i'm not defending the cops at all but i have a hard time feeling bad for the poor reporter who had to sit in a police car with a church lady for 15 minutes. i really hope he pulls through.

smeags

no better way to protest police brutality and/or a possible wrongful death than to steal five 40in LED tvs.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

When the system you live within murders one of your children in cold blood why bother following the rules that that system has established? Maybe the looting was done by some opportunistic fargs just looking to rob shtein. I say, oh well. You just farging murdered an unarmed teenager in front of lots of people. Might have to expect a little bit of a breakdown in the social contract...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

oh ok, then by all means, carry on with the cries for justice.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

The whole point is that right and wrong go out the window when the people who enforce society's rules are openly break those rules.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

When has that ever not happened?  Fight the power.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on August 14, 2014, 03:35:01 PM
When has that ever not happened?  Fight the power.

Sure that's fair. The powerful have always taken advantage of the powerless. But there are some lines that people will not tolerate being crossed. That's when rioting and looting and civil unrest happen.

Let them eat bootstraps.