The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

I'd love to see a cheesy reenactment of that on Spike TV's 1000 Worst Ways To Die...or whatever it's called.

hbionic

I'm sure death was the last thing on the 'what to expect' list. I'm sure it must have been hilarious while the stepfather was struggling...but shtein got real when he dropped to the floor. It's that akward silence where he drops to the floor and he's just standing there for a couple of seconds before he realizes what's happening that's comedy gold.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

Quote from: smeags on January 29, 2014, 02:25:24 PM
http://www.metro.us/newyork/news/local/2014/01/28/video-naked-n-j-man-masturbates-after-crashing-into-crown-fried-chicken/

NSFW but funny as hell. does anyone know if rome is in town ?

lmao, that's great

Edit: I think this needs to replace planking. Best done as 'flash' mob

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

that is sickening

on these streets marcus you got to understand the rules.....if an officer stops you...promise me youll always be polite...and that youll never ever run away...and promise mama youll keep your hands in sight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Did someone say scumbag cops?

Cops hit my car, then arrested me

QuoteTwo Brooklyn cops sideswiped a parked SUV, then arrested a man sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle, accusing him of damaging their car, a suit charges. And the officers would have gotten away with their lie — had the whole bizarre drama not been caught by a security camera.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

so i guess after all the civil rights aclu nsa spying big brother overreach hubabaloo its really about protecting the citizens from the authorities
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ww63HDr_N4
"Don't I have freedom of speech"
"No, you just lost it"
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/towson/bs-md-co-towson-police-filming-investigation-20140225,0,6480917.story
I personally love when cops get filmed like this, they always flip out. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54