The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Z0vBfu-Po

IGY, why didn't you tell us your idol were going on Piers Morgan?

This guy Toure is the biggest clown of the bunch.  Standards and Practices wouldn't allow Robert Zimmerman on NBC??? Does Standards and Practices have anything to say about editing and manipulating the 9-1-1 tape. 

Munson

Everyone knows the media sucks.

Doesn't change a thing about the case.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Hawk

Quote from: Rome on April 02, 2012, 07:19:00 PM
Quote from: Hawk on April 02, 2012, 06:45:54 PMThis guy...

Nothing to see here... moving along.

Are you implying referring to someone as this guy is racist?

Munson when the media is inflaming racial tensions I'd say it makes a difference.

Diomedes

"The media" is not inflaming racial tensions.  Facts are inflaming racial tensions.  Facts and dudes like you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Hawk

Quote from: Diomedes on April 02, 2012, 08:33:35 PM
"The media" is not inflaming racial tensions.  Facts are inflaming racial tensions.  Facts and dudes like you.

What are the facts?
Nbc altered the 911 call to eliminate the operator asking the race?
Abc didn't enhance the video from the police station which showed bruising and wounds.

The left is racist but pretends the right is... Look at all the heroes of the left descending upon Florida.

The real facts do not support any of the accusations of the left.

Munson

Just because it is not overt, doesn't mean it's not racism.

But you can keep pretending Zimmerman would have popped the dude if he was a white kid.

A kid is dead because he was profiled, period. By a guy who was told by that same police dispatcher that you're talking about to stay in his car and stop following the kid.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

wow for real? i remember this dude being semi racist but not full klansman.

lol at accusations. dude got out oh his car with a gun and shot a kid with candy. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 02, 2012, 09:22:54 PM
wow for real? i remember this dude being semi racist but not full klansman.

nah hes been full fledged for a while now....ive long suspected that his pops is probably a klansman and thats where he go it

its best just to ignore him as not only does he wear his racism proudly but he craves the attention it brings him...without it hell go away
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

but but but the media uses pictures of a younger trayvon to make him look sweet and innocent and they use a blown up mug shot of zimmerman to make him look like a cholo thug

racist!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Lol.    The racism from the people on this board continues to amaze me.   And like I've said before I'd bet the twenty dollars igy still owes me from the eagles/cowboys bet that I have more black friends than anyone on this board.

But when you are presented with facts that contradict your accusations, you place the race card.   The only racism is coming from the Sharptons of the world.   

Munson

Quote from: Hawk on April 02, 2012, 10:39:51 PM
Lol.    The racism from the people on this board continues to amaze me.   And like I've said before I'd bet the twenty dollars igy still owes me from the eagles/cowboys bet that I have more black friends than anyone on this board.

But when you are presented with facts that contradict your accusations, you place the race card.   The only racism is coming from the Sharptons of the world.

lol no...no you don't.

What facts exactly are you presenting that race wasn't a motivator in the case? Because all I see is a guy who saw a black guy with a hoodie walking through his neighborhood and immediately called hte cops, followed the kid, and pulled a weapon on him.

If you believe 1. THe same situation would have unfolded had it been a white kid, or 2. Had the shooter been black and the kid been white in this case, the black guy also wouldn't be in jail at the moment...then you're extremely naive.

Hawk

Quote from: Munson on April 02, 2012, 11:12:34 PM

lol no...no you don't.

What facts exactly are you presenting that race wasn't a motivator in the case? Because all I see is a guy who saw a black guy with a hoodie walking through his neighborhood and immediately called hte cops, followed the kid, and pulled a weapon on him.

If you believe 1. THe same situation would have unfolded had it been a white kid, or 2. Had the shooter been black and the kid been white in this case, the black guy also wouldn't be in jail at the moment...then you're extremely naive.

Actually he was quoted as saying that he thought he was black.    The board was up in arms about a coon comment that even those on CNN don't agree about hearing it.    The racial tensions have once again been incited by the left like the idiots in congress who claim Martin was hunted down.   The only eye witness has Martin on top of Zimmerman, Zimmerman has wounds on his head.   

But instead of allowing due process to be completed, a bounty should be placed on his head with celebrity morons tweeting out wrong addresses.

MDS

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/us/trayvon-martin-shooting-prompts-a-review-of-ideals.html?_r=2&ref=general&src=me&adxnnlx=1333404007-x0VnV3CXAXYWBwpZBBAFMw&pagewanted=print

ny times as usual knocks it out of the park.

it basically comes down to two schools of thought

1. the stoner teenager who never did anything violent in his life all of a sudden went on the offensive and got the urge to kill someone
2. the vigilante paranoid wannabe cop wanted to play hero and hell or high water was gonna arrest or kill that coon

but bla bla liberals jesse jackson black panthers omg
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I have more black friends than anyone on this board.   

lol wow...is there a more obvious sign that you are racist than saying you have a lot of black friends (at least you didnt try and say that your best friend is black)....jesus this is 2012 and people are still pulling this card?

everyone knows what you are....theres no story you cold possibly make up that would cause anyone here or anywhere else to believe that you arent klan

PLEASE go away
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous