The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

For the record, the correct answer to the question is "Whoever the hell I feel like raping."

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

I'm sure this is all part of a good God's plan that is just too complex for mere man to comprehend.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

SD

There's a puerto rican guy who lives across the street from me. Not really his biggest fan, he gives me weird looks, curses at his other neighbors, and thinks it's okay to park long ways across his driveway making it hard for me to back up and pull out. Seems like a real icehole. Last night there were 3 cop cars, a patty wagon, and an unmarked at his house. No one knew what was going on. This morning (I had the day off) detectives came knocking at my door asking me if I saw anything. Here he was robbed and had a gun in the house which was stolen.

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

MDS

An 8th grader was shot and killed today in browntown. Texas.

Texas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The little douchebag wouldn't put his gun (pellet) down and had just walked into a classroom and punched another kid in the face,