The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

agree.  just shelling out the cash for 3 squares a bed and tv for trash like that just never sat well with me.

Diomedes

you really want to cut costs, let's have pre-emptive capital punishment.  (technically not abortion...that's different..though yes, there is massive overlap)
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

LBIggle

lurking wierdo

Quote from: Diomedes on August 08, 2011, 06:16:32 PM
Quote from: lurking wierdo on August 08, 2011, 11:31:01 AMwe can't get a solid fiscal conservative/libertarian elected without courting these idiots.

How would you know, you've never actually tried. 
Ron Paul

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on August 08, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
Okay...everybody with me now....these guys should go away for MINIMUM 30 years.

I don't give a shtein what their stories are, they should be removed from our midst for a very long goddamn time.  Not killed...they are humans too...but once you're shooting into a public bus, you have long ago crossed the line into BANNED

game over, gtfo

I agree...and the sad thing is that there would be plenty to hop to their defense and bemoan such harsh sentences.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

my wife had a patient today who was shot in the anus...and not by accident

thug life holla!

as a side note...next time you see a gang banger loping down the street holding his jock like it's a gun...maybe it is....and maybe it's a colostomy bag.  there's a lot of young guys out there with shtein bags for life on account of a bullet to the abdomen (or anus)
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I always wondered where the baggy pants trend came from. 

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

That further validates my belief that you should have to get a permit to reproduce

MDS

he should meet casey anthony

theyd get along great
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/08/taylor-armstrong-devastated-over-loss-of-russell-armstrong-seeks-privacy/

Irony: A reality television "star" who opened her life up to national scrutiny suffers a tragedy and then begs the media for privacy.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on August 16, 2011, 05:50:40 PM
http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/08/taylor-armstrong-devastated-over-loss-of-russell-armstrong-seeks-privacy/

Irony: A reality television "star" who opened her life up to national scrutiny suffers a tragedy and then begs the media for privacy.

2nd. I hope she dies screaming.