The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

how come whenever you order a coffee at dunkin donuts, the cashier has to hit 37 buttons to process the order? it feels like they type out the order letter for letter every time.

rjs246

How about this, if you're diabetic and find yourself in a Dunkin Donuts you probably deserve what you get. farging fatasses.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

She's a farging moron.

My 2 year old has life threatening food allergies. If we go somewhere for food, I make 100% sure that there are no risks involved...if there is a chance, I bring his own food (which is most of the time).

This woman, knowing she has a condition, should ask for black coffee and keep packets of artificial sweetener in her car.

She's a farging moron. Take responsibility for being a lazy, irresponsible farg.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

lurking wierdo

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 03, 2011, 02:32:50 PM
She's a farging moron.

My 2 year old has life threatening food allergies. If we go somewhere for food, I make 100% sure that there are no risks involved...if there is a chance, I bring his own food (which is most of the time).

This woman, knowing she has a condition, should ask for black coffee and keep packets of artificial sweetener in her car.

She's a farging moron. Take responsibility for being a lazy, irresponsible farg.
Hear, hear!

Tomahawk

So I accept facebook friend requests from people I went to school with but haven't spoken to in at least 15 years 'cause I'll feel like a jerk if I don't. One of these guys posted:

QuoteA religion of peace: "Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34

Then commented with:

Quote‎"Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them." Colossians 3:19

What a colossally narrow minded douchebox. It's as if the passages in the bible that suggest women should be set on fire or stoned to death for sinning don't exist.

This belongs in this thread as opposed to the religion thread because religion is a major contributor to wrong in the world.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Nothing in that Koran passage looks remotely incorrect.

In fact I might print it out in 50 font and post it in the office.

And Chunky candy bars are farging delicious, so farg off.

lurking wierdo

QuoteRe: The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread
« Reply #730 on: Today at 05:13:28 PM »

Rome, as it's only 4:24 you are obviously posting from the future. Please post tonight's winning Lottery numbers as soon as you see them.

DH

hands down, you have the most fitting name on CF

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on June 03, 2011, 04:13:28 PM
Nothing in that Koran passage looks remotely incorrect.

In fact I might print it out in 50 font and post it in the office.

And Chunky candy bars are farging delicious, so farg off.

Quote the bible so they don't think you're a terrorist:

QuoteFor a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Rome