The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

It had more to do with telling all of us that you have such genius friends. I didn't think it was that hard, but apparently it takes a genius to figure it out.

The end.

rjs246

If the correlation that you were trying to draw made any sense I'm sure someone would have figured it out.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Sgt PSN

The last dozen or so posts are actually a perfect fit for this thread.  More so than the previous 44+ pages of posts in fact.  It happened completely by accident, but I'm giving you guys credit for it anyway. 

GOLD STAR!

Tomahawk

Quote from: reese125 on May 23, 2011, 05:33:58 PM
It had more to do with telling all of us that you have such genius friends. I didn't think it was that hard, but apparently it takes a genius to figure it out.

The end.

Quote from: rjs246 on May 23, 2011, 05:43:54 PM
If the correlation that you were trying to draw made any sense I'm sure someone would have figured it out.

I didn't get it at first but after the explanation, it makes perfect sense. What's even more sensical is he's comparing you to Ben Affleck, buttchin

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

This is officially the worst goddamn thing I've ever seen or even heard of in my entire life:

Sgt PSN

Don't really see why that belongs in this thread.  I think it's pretty cool that someone completely different from everyone else seems to be widely accepted among the student population.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 01, 2011, 12:41:32 AM
Don't really see why that belongs in this thread.  I think it's pretty cool that someone completely different from everyone else seems to be widely accepted among the student population.

ditto.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

charlie

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 01, 2011, 12:41:32 AM

After the prom that person probably went out and killed 7 babies.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen