The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

I prefer to think that everyone attending a NY Giants football game is craving some vienna sausage.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 17, 2011, 01:47:00 PM
70,000 people is only 0.001% of the world's 7 billion population. I wouldn't be surprised that horrific kind of crap happens to 1 out of every 100,000 people

im sure every child molester in the world was on that site
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

That doesn't even include all the people that are already in jail for it. As much as you preach about the Greatness of The Wire, you have an awfully optimistic view of humanity.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

What the farg is up with that?  Where the hell does Taco Bell get off raising their prices on that slop anyway?  I fully support this man and his endeavor to get crappy food at reasonable prices. 

Eagaholic

Reminds me of that classic McDonalds scene from Falling Down, good stuff.

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

best (worst?) vadge in Scranton

QuoteAfter her car was towed, Ms. Mackaliunas was ready to leave the scene of the crash when Officer Cali contacted Officer Baumann and asked for Ms. Mackaliunas to be detained because she was suspected of stealing items from the inn.

After searching her for weapons, Officer Baumann found three bags of heroin in Ms. Mackaliunas' jacket.

But as the officer drove her to Scranton police headquarters to charge her for drug possession, Officer Baumann noticed Ms. Mackaliunas fidgeting in the backseat of the cruiser.

After a struggle with Officer Baumann during a more thorough search at headquarters, Ms. Mackaliunas asked to speak with Sergeant Michael Mayer and told him she had hidden more heroin in her vagina.

A search of Ms. Mackaliunas by a doctor at Community Medical Center turned up 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, 8.5 prescription pills and $51.22.

Tomahawk

Why didn't she leave the $51.22 and 31 empty bags out and stuff the other three bags of H in? And what the farg is she going to do when she buys her Newports? "Hold on, I gotta get elbow deep in my snagglesnatch and fiddle around for the exact change."