The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 18, 2011, 10:39:43 PM
Pretty sure the article says that they listed it under pets

The article said that they claimed to have listed it under pets. I don't even remember a pets section on the census. Regardless:

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 18, 2011, 10:37:28 PM
stop giving these freaks the benefit of the doubt

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

sick

QuoteAn abortion doctor who catered to minorities, immigrants and poor women was charged with eight counts of murder in the deaths of a patient and seven babies who were born alive and then killed with scissors, prosecutors said Wednesday.
Gosnell "induced labor, forced the live birth of viable babies in the sixth, seventh, eighth month of pregnancy and then killed those babies by cutting into the back of the neck with scissors and severing their spinal cord,"
"There were bags and bottles holding aborted fetuses were scattered throughout the building," Williams said. "There were jars, lining shelves, with severed feet that he kept for no medical purpose."

General_Failure

Terrorist

QuoteAuthorities in Michigan say a 63-year-old California man who had explosives with him has been arrested outside one of the nation's largest mosques in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn.

Dearborn police say Roger Stockham was arraigned Wednesday on one count of making a false report or threat of terrorism and one count of possessing explosives with an unlawful intent. A statement from police says Stockham had class-C fireworks.

Other articles on it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Confession: Boy bludgeoned sleeping mom over PlayStation
By Joseph A. Slobodzian
INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

When her 16-year-old son got into trouble last November, Rashida Anderson responded with punishment - she took away Kendall's PlayStation.

That proved fatal.

Following a 90-minute argument the day after Thanksgiving, police allege, Kendall went into his sleeping mother's bedroom, hit her 20 times with a claw hammer and ultimately killed her.

The story of Rashida Anderson's bloody end - as told by her son in his confession to Philadelphia police homicide Det. Thorsten Lucke - was read to a Philadelphia Municipal Court judge, who ordered the lanky youth to stand trial for murder, possession of an instrument of crime and abuse of corpse.

Anderson, a lanky 5-foot-8 youth dressed in a blue striped polo shirt and slacks, looked quizzically about the courtroom as Lucke read his confession during the preliminary hearing before Judge Karen Yvette Simmons.

According to Anderson's statement, the 11th grader at Daniel Boone School in North Philadelphia paced for about three hours in his South Philadelphia home trying to decide if he should kill his mother.

"I couldn't stand the arguing," Lucke said, reading the youth's statement.

When the hammer attack did not kill her, Anderson told police, he dragged her downstairs and tried to "cremate her" in the kitchen oven. When that failed, he continued, he beat her in the head with a chair leg before dragging her body outside and hiding under debris in an alley behind the house.

Lucke said that Anderson expressed remorse for the crime and told him: "If I could, I would not do it again. I really miss my mom . . . she was the only person who cared for me."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MMH

Quote from: General_Failure on January 30, 2011, 06:08:52 PM
Terrorist

QuoteAuthorities in Michigan say a 63-year-old California man who had explosives with him has been arrested outside one of the nation's largest mosques in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn.

Dearborn police say Roger Stockham was arraigned Wednesday on one count of making a false report or threat of terrorism and one count of possessing explosives with an unlawful intent. A statement from police says Stockham had class-C fireworks.

Other articles on it.
How the hell is he not charged under the terrorism statutes?  No wonder everyone hates us (sorry for the two week delay, I'm lazy).

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/22/utah-boy-allegedly-stabs-stepfather-fight-chicken-patty/

QuoteSALT LAKE CITY - A Utah man was in critical condition Tuesday after he was allegedly stabbed by his 13-year-old stepson in a dispute over a chicken patty.

Police said a fight over food between a nine-year-old boy and his 13-year-old brother turned violent at a Salt Lake City apartment complex Monday morning and that their stepfather stepped in to break it up, Fox13News reports.

The 13 year old then grabbed a large kitchen knife and stabbed his stepfather in the back, police said. The younger brother told officers that he was scared of what his brother would do next, so he called 911, adding that "it's because he said to my mom, 'I'm going to stab you next.'"

The child continued, "[The man] said, 'Don't throw the patty in the garbage. That's wasting food,'" adding that his brother then became violent. "He just started hitting me. My dad stopped him, and then they started fighting each other."

Lt. Bryce Johnson, of Salt Lake City Police, said, "My understanding is the children were all arguing over food. You know, I guess, 'You're eating my food.' Kind of a typical argument I guess children get into. And it kind of escalated from there."

The knifed man was taken to the hospital with critical injuries, but they did not appear to be life-threatening.

The 13-year-old boy ran off after the stabbing but was tracked down by police and taken to a juvenile detention center, charged with aggravated assault.

Eagles_Legendz

I'm going to hell, but for some reason this line got me:

"he was allegedly stabbed by his 13-year-old stepson in a dispute over a chicken patty."

Definitely worthy of stabbing someone over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on February 22, 2011, 04:27:34 PM
I'm going to hell, but for some reason this line got me:

"he was allegedly stabbed by his 13-year-old stepson in a dispute over a chicken patty."

same here...i'm friends with this one kid who would get so excited on chicken patty day in HS that he would scream "chicken patties!!" as loud as he could and then slide down the railings to the cafeteria. that's all i can think of now.

Eagles_Legendz

yeah, though the cafeteria always threw pickles on them, never understood that.

Chicken patty by itself, fine.  Pickles by themselves, fine.  They don't seem like a natural combo to me.

MMH

Eagles_Legendz

i've made it a general practice to avoid relish at all costs.