The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

That guys brilliant...except for the getting caught part.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

takes one humorless a-hole to ruin everything

QuoteAs for Santa John: He's retreated to his local north pole station, otherwise known as a hotel on Market Street

hott

ice grillin you

crazy that this is happening not in yemen or the sudan but in effin mexico

shtein sounds like its straight out of a movie but its real life not far from where we live

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/08/AR2010120807276.html
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

It might be time for Homeland Security to take a pause on raiding counterfeit rings and start spending a little bit more time on situations like that.

rjs246

There is literally nothing I love more than vigilante justice. Good for them.

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on December 09, 2010, 11:23:54 AM
There is literally nothing I love more than vigilante justice. Good for them.

My new English language pet peeve. People are overusing it to make a point and taking it out of context. I'm guilty of it myself.

And for arguments sake I'm pretty sure there are thngs you love more than 'vigilanted justice'... ex: zombies, the Eagles, Vince Young, smileys etc.

rjs246

There's literally nothing I care less about than your pet peeves.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on December 09, 2010, 11:42:37 AM
i can't wait until someone goes vigilante on this group of hillbilly hate mongers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/09/elizabeth-edwards-funeral-westboro-baptist-church_n_794333.html

i cringe every time i see them get publicity

they will not go away until everyone stops reporting on every little thing they do. they send out a press release on this crap and its picked up everywhere and the whole oh they are awful people bla bla bla thing starts up.

either actually kill them or ignore their existence until they crawl back into the incest filled hole they climbed out of
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: SD on December 09, 2010, 11:51:46 AM
how bout Todd's journalism career?

Oh I care about his career. Every malformed thought he writes that sneaks into print brings our population closer to full retard saturation.

Let them eat bootstraps.