The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Why do you keep putting things that are right with this world in this thread?

I mean, a woman shaving her Hoyda is 100% right no matter when she does it.

PhillyPhreak54

She probably should have shaved her face off with a straight razor. Would look better than that hideous photo.

MDS

i have to imagine her cornhole smells just rancid

p.s. id eat it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

A1A in the Keys is basically a two lane road for 150 miles.  The fact that she even attempted to shave her snatch for her boyfriend's benefit = toss a pity load in her grill.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on August 05, 2010, 07:00:26 PM
A1A in the Keys is basically a two lane road for 150 miles.  The fact that she even attempted to shave her snatch while her ex-husband steered for her boyfriend's benefit = toss a pity load in her grill.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

Rome

http://www1.voanews.com/english/news/10-Aid-Workers-Killed-in-Afghanistan-100182529.html

Poor fargers go to the worst shteinhole in the world to help people see and they get slaughtered for their troubles.

farging animals, all of them.

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

You're thinking of the war on drugs, not the war on terror.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

The Christians vs. Muslims war will go on forever. Same God, different prophet.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76