The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 13, 2010, 11:16:48 AM
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news%2Fnational_world&id=7552096&cmp=fb-wpvi-article-7552096

QuotePolice say 40-year-old Troy Stewart, of Ephrata, and 20-year-old Lauren Reed, of Wilmington, Del., were with Scott McQuilkin the night before a family member discovered his body in an apartment in Reinholds, about 15 miles north of Lancaster.

County prosecutors say Stewart and Reed sexually assaulted the 32-year-old McQuilkin with a wooden drum stick while he was passed out.

So, uh, anyone seen troyhstewart around here lately?  :paranoid

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Chester County woman faces trial in husband's beating death

QuoteJune 16, the day before the slaying

11:39 a.m., Stephen M. Shappell to Morgan Marie Mengel: O joy, just 24 more hrs babe.

12:18 p.m., Mengel to Shappell: Less than 24 hours babe. He leave yet.

12:32, Mengel to Shappell: God this is almost unbearable.

12:33, Shappell to Mengel: It really is. Its gonna be the longest 24 hrs of my life.

12:42, Mengel to Shappell: Just wait babe soon enough.

12:43, Shappell to Mengel: An I wanna get outta here I got a hole to dig ha.

June 17, the day of the slaying

6:22 a.m., Mengel to Shappell: We ready?

6:23, Shappell to Mengel: Yep at the shop now, al [another employee] just pulled in.

6:24, Mengel to Shappell: K im jumping in shower. Ur not gona chicken out?

7:32, Mengel to Shappell: OK I told him i left his snapple there. Make sure u shake it.

10:08, Mengel to Shappell: He drinkin' it?

10:11, Shappell to Mengel: Ya kinda, really just waiting for him to bend over I have shovel in my hand haha.

10:33, Mengel to Shappell: U backin out?

10:39, Shappell to Mengel: It's done get up here now.

10:39, Mengel to Shappell: Seriously?

10:42, Mengel to Shappell: Answer me.

10:42, Shappell to Mengel: Dead serious.

10:42, Shappell to Mengel: Get up here now!

10:43, Mengel to Shappell: On my way. Pulse?

Facebook profile

I already sent her a friend request

shorebird

She might want to have her marital status changed from married to widowed.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteA Hitchcock man was charged Sunday morning in the killing of his pregnant girlfriend.

Bernard Stinson Cunningham, 33, is accused of shooting Erika Johnetta Gee, 31, three times in front of her 11-year-old daughter late Saturday before turning himself in to authorities about 20 minutes later.

The unborn child, which was due in about four months, also died, said Hitchcock Police Chief Clay Kennelly.

Gee was at the dog park in La Marque on Saturday night and "didn't acknowledge" Cunningham, apparently prompting an argument about 11:20 p.m. at their apartment in the 5800 block of Delaney, Kennelly said.

Cunningham is accused of shooting Gee three times with a 10mm, striking her in the thigh and elsewhere, and then fleeing the scene.

He told police the shots were accidentally fired while the two were physically struggling over the gun.

The child's statement, however, disputes that, the chief said.

"We got a call from the 11-year-old daughter, who said her mother had been shot three times and needed help," Delaney said.

The woman was transported to a Texas City hospital, where she died.

Doctors performed an emergency C-section to try to save the fetus, but it had been fatally struck in the neck by a bullet.

The boyfriend called police 22 minutes after his girlfriend's daughter called, agreeing to turn himself in.

He was booked at the Galveston County Jail early Sunday.

paige.hewitt@chron.com

shorebird

Goddamn, I'm gonna' have to stop clicking on this thread, it's farging depressing.

Diomedes

problem is it's a train wreck.  you can't look away.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

Tomahawk

PhillyGirl