The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i know the guy who wrote that article (there is 1 AP guy in the Valley. 1!)

typical cholos
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Couple tries to sell their 6 month old baby outside of a Walmart for $25. Man beaten for it in jail

the baby was all drugged up because the mother breastfed the baby while methed out.

I hate this world sometimes.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Tomahawk

I agree. How stupid is it to try to sell a baby for only twenty-five bucks? I bet a it's worth at least ten grand

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Are you saying that story is so old the baby has grown up and moved to Brownsville to cover high school wrestling for the local newspaper?

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

The story is only maybe two weeks old. It wasn't found out that the baby's piece of crap Dad was beat for it until earlier this week.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: shorebird on July 01, 2010, 06:12:14 AM
The story is only maybe two weeks old. It wasn't found out that the baby's piece of crap Dad was beat for it until earlier this week.

Thank you. I knew of the initial story last week. But the dad getting beat down in jail is great.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

PhillyGirl

Rome

Ha - you should have started a new thread with the title, what the farg is RIGHT with this world.

Rome

At least they spelled "awesome" correctly.

(This is a real sign, btw.  Seriously.)

Diomedes

That's an 8th grade "graduating" middle school prank or something.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

It can't be a prank. I just don't think teenagers read English anymore. They only understand 'text'.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

maybe they only had those exact letters, you know the schools are terribly underfunded these days
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on July 02, 2010, 01:03:00 PM
maybe they only had those exact letters, you know the schools are terribly underfunded these days

lol

I mentioned this in another thread but every class I have begins with a lecture about not using internet and text jargon in papers

I have 'The Dumbest Generation' by Mark Bauerlein but haven't had the chance to read it yet.